Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few posts off a forum I know...

Scolari out! Even Grant wasn't this bad
Is it that hard to have a *****n shot at the goals..
Thing thaty pi**** me off,under Jose at half time we'd come out a diff team.1-0 down you wouldnt worry.His subs always worked and arg!! He prob dont care but gotta be annoying for him in a way watching and seeing a complete diff team to what he made

Get angry ffs!!!!!Shout and wine and kick up dont read the riot act cause it dont work!

Drogba also arg!!Like Southend it seems to be I missed meh
....Hmm looks like a fight for second place again.I just honestly hope scum dont win it.I'd rather Man you then scum!

And at the mo..take Drogba with you when you go back Jose!!Cant see him being here next season
3rd place here we come
3-0!

Please Roman SACK SCOLARI
It was coming.

We'll be struggling to get a CL place if we continue to play this bad.
good bye EPL
and good bye scolari
3rd place? The way Villa are playing? Good luck with that one. UEFA Cup at best with Scolari as manager.
Sacked in the morning
I want him sacked in the morning
sacked in the MOOOOOOOOORNING
I want him sacked in the morning!!

etc...etc.....:D:D:D:D:D

Great reading it! :p Haha.....

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Great to see. Few bad results and they're calling for Big Phils head.
Is this the start of the end for Chelski??

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
red dave said:
Ive started a trend now havent I lol!!!

Make me a moderator !!!!!!!!
Lol were you around last time we did this? Me and i think it was Sal and another member i cant remember and umm one who shall remain nameless went on a scouse forum with insulting scouse names backwards and we got spotted straight away there was "REPPIDNIB" and one i cant remember and my names was "STIFENEB". Was funny stuff

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Toybos said:
Lol were you around last time we did this? Me and i think it was Sal and another member i cant remember and umm one who shall remain nameless went on a scouse forum with insulting scouse names backwards and we got spotted straight away there was "REPPIDNIB" and one i cant remember and my names was "STIFENEB". Was funny stuff
i am still there as tosh;)

·
U N I T E D United Are The Team For Me
186 Posts
Scolari picked a very good team and I thought he was wise bringing Anelka on at half time. I would have perhaps changed to a 4-4-2 bringing Anelka and Kalou on in place of J.Cole and Deco. However its up to the Chelsea players to compete on the pitch and they didnt at all today. Very poor display from our main title rivals?

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Chel$ki rentboys' reactions to THAT deafeat

Enjoy my brthers and sisters! :D

Apart from losing to Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United, Scolari is good enough.
What about stupid draws against Tottenham, Newcastle, Fulham etc.
Scolari needs to go IMHO, It's getting ridiculous.
I would do anything to have Jose back.
What a joke we are fast becoming...
Scolari has to go. Rumours of a board meeting tomorrow are coming out of Stamford Bridge ? Anyone know anything of this ?
Sack this clown now!
go to Everton and get Moyes
Unfortunately Big Phil is not the answer, today it was embarassing, I wonder what Jose was thinking? I want to know what plan A is, no matter what plan B&C is. Dont you find it ironic that Roman wanted world domination with Chelsea and I truly believe he would have achieved it with Jose. Somehow a dreadful mistake has occurred. Is'nt it weird how Roman's recession and Chelsea's started the minute he sacked, the best manager the world has ever seen. AND WHY O WHY O WHY.
we played much better under grant... I still don't know why we sacked him..
Scolari isn't good enough for the Premier League.
Sack him now and bring in Frank Rijkaard!
I agree, just bloody quit! your crap and your ruined our pride, our club and basically everyting else!!! We want your head if not. It really does kill me to see this happen to chelsea
SCOLARI OUT. I said it last week, and I say it again. The Man Utd Team of this season is surely the poorest Utd-team of a decade. What does that say of Chelsea? It's unbelievable. Scolari has succeeded in half a season to completely destroy one of the best teams in the world. Not even Avram Grant - who was a poor manager as well - could manage that. SCOLARI OUT. Best wishes, Jan
-14 points compared to last year means 71 points. That might not even be good enough for fourth.
I fear if we manage to beat Liverpool away we will be just helping Man United to three titles on the trot. But there's still a way to go I suppose.
My math might've been off. We now have 17 games left in the Premiership.
We now have to win 13 of the next 17 games now to get 85 points, and we'd have to draw the other 4 games.
Last season, that wasn't even enough, 85 points.
Our chances are ending very, very quick.
Ranieri must be grinning like a cat in a pigeon farm right now, too.
Yup. I feel the ex-manager humiliation will continue. What's Vialli doing these days?....
I said the majority of the people aren't Chelsea fans who are there to support their team and make themselves herd like there is at places with a good atmosphere, wheres its the other way around. didn't say that every person there has to be some hooligan, cause thats just how chelsea fans are, most of them are like middle class people who just want to see a game.

Scolari is good enough for...............

1) Newcastle
2) Tottenham
3) Everton

He's a nice guy but appears to have the tactical know how of Graeme Souness

·
Registered
46 Posts
Keano, what are you doing in a Chelsea forum?? Spill the beans now......

Only messing that was a funny read mate, especially wanting Scolari sacked in the morning!! Aren't we lucky we have Fergie. As I've said in the last few posts about the game though, well done to the legends Neville and Giggs, I'm proud to wear Giggsy's name on my back today. Outstanding.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
germufc said:
Keano, what are you doing in a Chelsea forum?? Spill the beans now......

Only messing that was a funny read mate, especially wanting Scolari sacked in the morning!! Aren't we lucky we have Fergie. As I've said in the last few posts about the game though, well done to the legends Neville and Giggs, I'm proud to wear Giggsy's name on my back today. Outstanding.

;)...lol

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
3rd place? The way Villa are playing? Good luck with that one. UEFA Cup at best with Scolari as manager.

wouldn't that be nice to see:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts