Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
well good and yes i cant spell haha

but im sure if liverpool win the title (which they wont) you may change that opinion haha
Lmao, I would ponder the possibility of tasting the shotgun mouthwash if they win the title.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Juve.

In my younger days (when I was innocent and naive) I wanted all the English teams to succeed in Europe. However, as I grew up and began to realise how intense the rivalries between English clubs were I changed my viewpoint. Now I want all other English teams in Europe to fail miserably.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
reddwarf said:
Juve.

In my younger days (when I was innocent and naive) I wanted all the English teams to succeed in Europe. However, as I grew up and began to realise how intense the rivalries between English clubs were I changed my viewpoint. Now I want all other English teams in Europe to fail miserably.
you know, for some reason I never felt that way about italian clubs. I remember I used to hate inter and milan, the only club I ever loved was juve. Oh and Man utd vs Roma xD but it was not fair on Roma... they forgot their tennis racket! LOL :D

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
juve all the way --- the old lady is what footy should be about -passion flair married with tradition -- if i was italian i would support juve no question

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi mufc supporters.

i'm italian. i'm from a city near turin.i'm a juventus supporter.

i have only one thing to tell yours.

we are friend because we hate liverpoll f.c.
from that night in 1985, we never forgott that animals.
they killed innocent father and kids.
they killed human man who go to bruxelles to see a football game. the best important game of ours team. the first champion league.
they go with friendly spirit.

in the spring, as you hope that juve beat chealsea, i hope that mufc beat inter milan.
i think that you don't know how this team is very bad and curroctly.
but trust me. its the worst italian team.

sorry for my bad english.

FORZA JUVE
Come on united

w platini
Oh Ah Cantona.
There is only one keane.

the true juventus supporter hates liverpool f.c. more than you................

come on mufc. beat inter for us.

OH AH Cantona

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Guys, I have shown ur nice comments about us on our juve forum, www.j1897.com/forum .

on behalf of those who do not speak english, we would like to thank you for your positive comments, and I assure you that we juve supporters respect your team very much.

If you want you can also visit our forum, we have an english section ;)

thanks again guys!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Astromaster said:
As you know chelsea and Juventus will confront each other.... will you side with us or with chelsea? :D

In the match between Inter and United, we are siding with United of course xD
Thats an easy one. Juventus all the way. I've always respected them, and even liked them since back in the 90's when they'd show Serie A on Channel 4.

Although my brain is telling me Ski are going to be favourites.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
red dave said:
Joined up and will keep an eye on your forum looks good its just a shame I can only read the English parts .
replied ;)

its a real shame u cant reply in the italian posts... u'd love it ;)

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
I'll be supporting Juve because Marco Travaglio
supports Juve.

No, seriously, I've always quite liked Juve and
thought the way they lost two of their scudetti
was very unfair.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts