Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi mates, i'm happy that united fans support Juventus against chelsea, however, i have not doubt about it :)
Though, don't forget to give us the pleasure of humiliation of inter....this squad is the worst team you could find in the football, no honesty, no respect of the opponent. The world champions will know how to treat these "onesti"(thieves of scudetti..)..
Juve and Man Utd are what a team should be, history, tradition, victories, great players and great teams. I would like to see in the final match Juventus and Manchester United...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
delas said:
hi mates, i'm happy that united fans support Juventus against chelsea, however, i have not doubt about it :)
Though, don't forget to give us the pleasure of humiliation of inter....this squad is the worst team you could find in the football, no honesty, no respect of the opponent. The world champions will know how to treat these "onesti"(thieves of scudetti..)..
Juve and Man Utd are what a team should be, history, tradition, victories, great players and great teams. I would like to see in the final match Juventus and Manchester United...
btw welcome delas :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
haggler said:
juve all the way --- the old lady is what footy should be about -passion flair married with tradition -- if i was italian i would support juve no question
Nice to be here.

I think the same about Manchester United.

Ryan Giggs is my favourite player after Alex. He's a living legend for me.

c'mon reds!!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.