Manchester United Talk banner

Chelsea - Juventus ... with whom will you side?

5K views 46 replies 26 participants last post by  zoran_zlatanov 
#1 ·
As you know chelsea and Juventus will confront each other.... will you side with us or with chelsea? :D

In the match between Inter and United, we are siding with United of course xD

#27 ·
Juve.

In my younger days (when I was innocent and naive) I wanted all the English teams to succeed in Europe. However, as I grew up and began to realise how intense the rivalries between English clubs were I changed my viewpoint. Now I want all other English teams in Europe to fail miserably.

#28 ·
reddwarf said:
Juve.

In my younger days (when I was innocent and naive) I wanted all the English teams to succeed in Europe. However, as I grew up and began to realise how intense the rivalries between English clubs were I changed my viewpoint. Now I want all other English teams in Europe to fail miserably.
you know, for some reason I never felt that way about italian clubs. I remember I used to hate inter and milan, the only club I ever loved was juve. Oh and Man utd vs Roma xD but it was not fair on Roma... they forgot their tennis racket! LOL :D

#32 ·
hi mufc supporters.

i'm italian. i'm from a city near turin.i'm a juventus supporter.

i have only one thing to tell yours.

we are friend because we hate liverpoll f.c.
from that night in 1985, we never forgott that animals.
they killed innocent father and kids.
they killed human man who go to bruxelles to see a football game. the best important game of ours team. the first champion league.
they go with friendly spirit.

in the spring, as you hope that juve beat chealsea, i hope that mufc beat inter milan.
i think that you don't know how this team is very bad and curroctly.
but trust me. its the worst italian team.

sorry for my bad english.

FORZA JUVE
Come on united

w platini
Oh Ah Cantona.
There is only one keane.

the true juventus supporter hates liverpool f.c. more than you................

come on mufc. beat inter for us.

OH AH Cantona

#35 ·
Astromaster said:
As you know chelsea and Juventus will confront each other.... will you side with us or with chelsea? :D

In the match between Inter and United, we are siding with United of course xD
Thats an easy one. Juventus all the way. I've always respected them, and even liked them since back in the 90's when they'd show Serie A on Channel 4.

Although my brain is telling me Ski are going to be favourites.

#41 ·
hi mates, i'm happy that united fans support Juventus against chelsea, however, i have not doubt about it :)
Though, don't forget to give us the pleasure of humiliation of inter....this squad is the worst team you could find in the football, no honesty, no respect of the opponent. The world champions will know how to treat these "onesti"(thieves of scudetti..)..
Juve and Man Utd are what a team should be, history, tradition, victories, great players and great teams. I would like to see in the final match Juventus and Manchester United...

#42 ·
delas said:
hi mates, i'm happy that united fans support Juventus against chelsea, however, i have not doubt about it :)
Though, don't forget to give us the pleasure of humiliation of inter....this squad is the worst team you could find in the football, no honesty, no respect of the opponent. The world champions will know how to treat these "onesti"(thieves of scudetti..)..
Juve and Man Utd are what a team should be, history, tradition, victories, great players and great teams. I would like to see in the final match Juventus and Manchester United...
btw welcome delas :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.