Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
505 Posts
Now where are those idiots who claimed we're out of the title race?

Incredible really, once we get Cristiano, Rooney back and start thrashing teams again they'll be licking our arses again.

I told you all to not panic.

And i'll tell you not to worry about Liverpool and Arsenal, theyll drop pts again soon.

Just concentrate on us winning our games
 

·
Breaking into the first team
Joined
·
654 Posts
Guys, we mustnt get carried away ;l... Lol....
Liverpoo and Arsewipe are on 10 points also, with a game in hand each.. .So if they win their game in hand, WE ARE 5 POINTS BEHIND.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yeah, but as long as we keep winning then that stays at 5 points!!

We have to play each of them twice, so if we draw away to them both and the win at home against them then we will only be 3 points behind, and they are both going to lose a couple of games soon!!

Neither of them have the maturity or the stamina to see an entire season through in the fassion that we do!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
dun worry bout liverpoo they havent tasted wat its like to have all their star players injured yet...but eventually this will happen and then we can watch them slip...5 points at the beginning is nothing..not that they have that yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
I thought that Aston Villa was an easy places to go to coz they arnt attacking nor have a vocal home crowd. I still think its one of the easiest trips in the EPL. Liverpool have beaten no good teams this year and they have easy teams to come. So after christmas think if Liverpool are a threat then... Im not saying they arnt a threat.. but Aston villa, sunderland, chelsea( they are good but l'pool only got a draw) and derby... easy start and as someone said before they barley have a scartch on their players... maybe gerrard but as usual its only like a game... unlike rooney, neville etc... a few months. WE HAVE TO BEAT EVERTON!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,605 Posts
Liverpool on top for the first time since Moana Benitez took the fatal chair off Houllies. They are only there cause we had such a naff start but we are on the way back upwards and onwards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
Nirk said:
I thought that Aston Villa was an easy places to go to coz they arnt attacking nor have a vocal home crowd. I still think its one of the easiest trips in the EPL. Liverpool have beaten no good teams this year and they have easy teams to come. So after christmas think if Liverpool are a threat then... Im not saying they arnt a threat.. but Aston villa, sunderland, chelsea( they are good but l'pool only got a draw) and derby... easy start and as someone said before they barley have a scartch on their players... maybe gerrard but as usual its only like a game... unlike rooney, neville etc... a few months. WE HAVE TO BEAT EVERTON!
i hear ya,

aston villa and everton are our 2 fav grounds to visit in the prem we have picked up more points at those 2 grounds than any other
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Red Devil said:
Liverpool on top for the first time since Moana Benitez took the fatal chair off Houllies. They are only there cause we had such a naff start but we are on the way back upwards and onwards.
Exactly!!! And thy havent got what it takes to go all the way in the league, they will slip up sooner or later!!

And they still have to play the mighty UNITED!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
my father always told me to NEVER look what the other teams are doing.. concentrate only on ur games and try to win each and every one of them without looking around to see what ur rivals are doing.. Im not saying we shouldnt want others to lose but instead of worrying that liverpiss are not going to lose, we should worry about our own games and try winning them all.. if we do that at the end we will look at everyone from the top..

my father is a manager in the Israeli premireleague BTW :D:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
As a football fan I like to pay attention to all of our competitors! What they win lose or draw could make the difference come the end of the season. there nothing wrong with being interested in the teams around you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
ManchesterKid said:
As a football fan I like to pay attention to all of our competitors! What they win lose or draw could make the difference come the end of the season. there nothing wrong with being interested in the teams around you.
I was talking about the team not the fans mate..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
cristiano04 said:
I was talking about the team not the fans mate..
Your father makes an excellent point and the United players will surely have been told the exact same point by SAF. But us as the fans will always look at how our rivals our doing. Its inevitable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
ah i see, I agree with you entirely then Christiano! I think the players and management will have their sites firmly set on our next game and nothing else!!
 
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Top