Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
marty davidson said:
Look what they have done to Hull totally out played them away from home and we struggle to beat Hull at home. They have the strongest squad in England
At least 2 out of the 3 Hulls goals we gave away were a fluke lob and a penalty..... The Hull game for us was a one off Marty!
We have just as strong a squad as Chelsea, we shouldn't fear them!

They should never have let Jose leave...... Scolari doesn't have the what it takes to manage big club IMO!!!

I hope they crumble under him

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I agree with Marty. Vialli is talking nonsense. Its just 2 games he is mentioning. :rolleyes:
The only position where they are lacking is up front. If Drogba cant stay fit then
they will lose some games. A lot depends on him. Chelsea will be in the hunt
for 4 trophies this season. It will take a mammoth task to stop them.
I think last season they looked stronger, i cant see them even getting close to the Champions league final to be totally honest, they lost the 87 game unbeating run under Scolari......... i just think come the buisness end of the season big Phil wont know what hit him and the pressure off important games midweek and on weekends will buckle him! A few Chelsea fans fear this will happen.... he just doesn't have the know how of the run in of the EPL!!
The league is there best buy..... they can write off the CL because they cant win away from home. 5 wins out 23 away from home says it all

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
That says it all.... we nearly beat the a few weeks before Liverpool! i just think their steel has gone, a few seasons ago nobody could beat them!!
they score for fun against bad teams. We will see come the summer how they are!

And we all have injuies
Man utd: Scholes, Hargo and Carrick till now
Liverpool: Torres
Arsenal: Half their team

Maybe i want to believe Vialli because i want to see Chelsea fail but i really think they have lost that steel they had 2/3 years back!
Its just my opinion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts