Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Money must be tight in Chelsae Village, my friend who is a Chef in the restaurant is being made redundant today & they're closing the restaurant down because nobody uses it not even on matchdays.

Can you believe the amount of money Abramovich has wasted at that club & he's worried about haemorrhaging a few quid in a restaurant.?!

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Is he a chef working in Stamford Bridge? I'm just not clear about where the restaurant is.

Is it in Stamford Bridge or just close by in West London?

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dlan4327 said:
Is he a chef working in Stamford Bridge? I'm just not clear about where the restaurant is.

Is it in Stamford Bridge or just close by in West London?

Yes, it's in Stamford Bridge (Cheleas village) it used to be open everyday of the week but because it didn't make much profit, it closes it's doors today for the last time.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Watch slowly all the Chelsea fans leaving to support other clubs soon just like how they were escaping from Stamford Bridge with 15 mins to go vs Stoke - just like their owner Abramovic! haha lol

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sparkic said:
Watch slowly all the Chelsea fans leaving to support other clubs soon just like how they were escaping from Stamford Bridge with 15 mins to go vs Stoke - just like their owner Abramovic! haha lol

..... & Chelsea will be stuck with most of it's squad on ridiculous contracts earninmg stupid money.... then what.??

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Dont_go_Carlo said:
..... & Chelsea will be stuck with most of it's squad on ridiculous contracts earninmg stupid money.... then what.??
And then we see the fall of Chel$ki FC :D

Iv been predicting this for a long time but not with the economic crisis...more like oh when Abramovic dies in an accident or when he gets put in jail for some fraud or something - Chelsea will just never get funded anymore lol

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My friend has just called me & said all he got was 2 weeks pay & asked if he could work tomorrow (the very last day). That is his redundancy payment from billionaire Roman.

Well thanks alot Roman, now my mate won't even buy me an 8 ball of coke like he promised because of you.... i was looking forward to that.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Ah im sure your mate will find a job at another cool place...he must of been a quite a good chef to get a job their in the first place (I am assuming of course)

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
How many stories do you have Dont go Carlo :p

Wonder if Abramahovic would sell if some sheik like the City one came in with a massive bid of like 1 billion.

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nemanjaaa said:
How many stories do you have Dont go Carlo :p

LOL, why would i possibly lie about such a trivial thing as this.?? I'm not exactly larging it by claiming my mate is an unemployed Chef..??! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Dont_go_Carlo said:
LOL, why would i possibly lie about such a trivial thing as this.?? I'm not exactly larging it by claiming my mate is an unemployed Chef..??! :rolleyes:
he is sacked
that means he is unemployed now

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
It's funny and not funny at the same time.

The fact Chelsea are having to sack their chef is pretty funny tbh, but you've got to feel sorry for the guy(s) who are losing their job(s) (especially in this economic climate).

·
Registered
427 Posts
I believe I've eaten in the restaurant your friend used to work in... The restaurant itself is attached to the stadium or is right next to it... :p

Went there with my team a few years ago... Im still mad we didnt see OT :(

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Dont_go_Carlo said:
My friend has just called me & said all he got was 2 weeks pay & asked if he could work tomorrow (the very last day). That is his redundancy payment from billionaire Roman.

Well thanks alot Roman, now my mate won't even buy me an 8 ball of coke like he promised because of you.... i was looking forward to that.
Please tell me that parts a joke mate, your ennoyed your mate won't be buying you drugs because he got sacked. And you claim your not larging yourself up, drugs aren't cool to do by any stretch of the imagination! :confused:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts