Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read on my local newspaper that chelsea go make a big cleaning process...
chelsea put Cudicini, wright-phillip, belletti, drogba, pizzaro, sidwell, malouda, ben haim, and shevchenko.....

Messi, Ribery, and Kaka are on their buying list...

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
the more upheaval at the bridge the better imho new players take time to gel - time they dont have if they want to win titles

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
versa said:
It is in The Straits Times today. ;)
The straits times quoted Tribal Football once! I swear it.

My uncle used to cover horse-racing and my cousin writes for the business times and I keep reminding them that their sports writers are well below par.... with the exception of Godfrey Roberts

·
23,699 Posts
RedForceRising said:
The straits times quoted Tribal Football once! I swear it.

My uncle used to cover horse-racing and my cousin writes for the business times and I keep reminding them that their sports writers are well below par.... with the exception of Godfrey Roberts
Lol, mate. Heard you are a resident. Originally from? Your cousin? I do read Business Times.:)

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I've been hearing this all over the place so I'd be pretty confident that it's true. If I was a betting man I'd put money on Shevchenko popping up back in Milan as soon as the season ends. Tal Ben Haim is going to leave especially after what he said about Grant. Sidwell, Pizarro, Belletti, Cudicini's agent says he wants to leave, has anybody noticed footballers only speak through their agents these days? It's like that Simpson's episode:

Homer: "Bart please tell Lisa to pass the ketchup"

Lisa: "Bart please tell Homer I'll only pass him the ketchup if he promises not to
use it on meat"

Homer: "Bart, please tell Lisa I merely wish to enjoy a glass of Ketchup like I
always do"

God that episode was great! Haven't seen the Simpsons in too long. Alongside Sesame Street and Play school, The Simpsons gave me half of my early childhood education. It's why I currently have such poor time management and motivational skills. I have an assignment due at 5:00pm today and I started the essay at Midday when I got in to Uni. :D It's fine though, I've been listening to Vincent by Don McLean and I'm well on track to finishing my assignment and quite well too I might add.

Okay I was talking about Chelsea, right? Who else is said to be leaving Malouda is apparently in the firing line. Wouldn't affect him to much as he despises England and with him being French, England despises him right back. Also Drogba is probably leaving and for anybody watching, Drogba's methods for leaving a club can be found in the instructional manual "How to Burn your Bridges: An Expert Guide". Including such favourites as the good old tell everyone you've never been happy, or how about the classic training ground bust up, repeat many times for effect. Oh yeah Makelele could be retiring. He will be 36 next year, that's almost one year for each goal Ronaldo's scored this season. Apart from that Chelsea should be sound, unless the rumors about Lampard leaving are true. I doubt that personally but if Mourinho pops up again nothings impossible.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
i just hope ambramovich just leave chelsea. and 3 seasons later they will be the next leeds united, at league 1 starting the season with 15 point deduction. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nah, I just think it's talk at this point. I just hope Milan or Barca aren't dumb enough to sell their top players to a team who don't play with flair, cos their talents will go to waste.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
who cares , the more instability the better , hopefully they will fade as quick as they came (when roman gets bored)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
The media was reporting yesterday that Avram Grant will be given a 'blank cheque book' in the summer to bring the best players he can to Chelsea.

There have been rumours about Drogba leaving for a couple of seasons now. I think it's certain Ben-Haim will leave, Sidwell and Pizarro have made little impact so I wouldn't be surprised if they left but since all 3 were free signings it would be no big loss. The biggest flop is Shevchenko - a total waste of £30m - and he is likely to go back to AC Milan this summer.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Always thought there would be major changes this summer at Chelsea
How this for summer deals
Can never see it happen but
Anyone for Lampard as replacement for ageing Scholes
and Drogba as our out an out striker
Anyone????

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Drogba is most likely leaving. I can't see SWP, Malouda or Cudicini leaving. Cudicini? He is very loyal to Chelsea.

I think this is very exagerated. Ben Haim may go, he was moaning this week about lack of games and Jose being sacked.

Also why has Belletti managed to get onto that list.

If anyone was a cert to leave chelsea i'd put money on there LB Ferari (no idea how to spell his name but i'm sure u all know who i mean). He barely plays no adays.

Chelsea shipping players off so easily lack constitancy and we all know you need that to win titles!

joviadca said:
Always thought there would be major changes this summer at Chelsea
How this for summer deals
Can never see it happen but
Anyone for Lampard as replacement for ageing Scholes
and Drogba as our out an out striker
Anyone????
I promise you, no proper Manchester United fan wants Lampard at OT!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
To be Frank, no one wants Frank at OT

and the Canibal aka Khalid Boulahrouz. He wasnt a great success at the Bridge so he could be on the yard sale at Abramovic's.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Drogba, Even Tho Hes A Chelsea Player I Think He Is Absolutley Brilliant! Sum1 big Shud Snap Him Up. We Dont Need Him Tho, With The Tevez And Rooney, No Chance!

Lampard Has No Place At This Club, Lol, He Is Awful

1 - 18 of 18 Posts