Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
BUT HE'S SO GOOD ON YOUTUBE!

:p

If he can cut all the goofy crap out of his game, he might yet become a talent.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
piazza said:
BUT HE'S SO GOOD ON YOUTUBE!

:p

If he can cut all the goofy crap out of his game, he might yet become a talent.
haha hes the best player in the worl on youtube :p

the thing is his game revolves around all the goofy crap so to cut it outta his game would make him even less of a player IMO! tbh i think the Portuguese league is his lot whenever hes tried to make it at a big club hes flopped Barcelona inter and soon to be chelski(hopefully) i justdont think he can cut it against top class defenders and the Portuguese league as far as im aware is int the best for defending

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
From Wiki:

Quaresma was sold to FC Barcelona for 6 million euros. His stint with the Catalan side could be best described as unsuccessful. In his debut season he made ten starts and eleven substitute appearances, scoring only one goal. In the final weeks of the season he injured his right foot badly, forcing him to miss the 2004 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship.
During the Euro 2004, he announced his refusal to play for Barça as long as Frank Rijkaard was in charge, incurring the interest of many other clubs.

Shows how poor he was.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Hasn't got the strength or technical ability to make it in this league in my opinion.
So can see him being a flop but Big Phil Sticking by him because of his nationallity

21 - 40 of 65 Posts