Manchester United Talk banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I don't understand why Quaresma was playing on the left. He refused to use his left foot all game for Chelsea, kept cutting inside and made it very tight for them in the middle. When Ashley Cole bombed forward to provide some width Quaresma usually ignored him.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
Faяouk said:
Yes, you really had to remind me now! :mad: I'm so pissed off with our season, the moment we start catching up with Inter we lose the second spot. I mean had we beaten Reggina (The last in the table), and then beaten Inter next week, we would have had a real shot at the title. But now I think we ****ed it up for like the 329057230975th time, Inter and Juve keep giving us chances but we **** it up. No serie A for us this season. Ancelotti has to go.

Btw, could Man Utd to us a favor and buy Ronaldinho? Not that he's bad or anything, he just doesn't fit to our plans.
Well I don't think the title's a realistic chance this year either, but at least we'll (touch wood) be back in the champion's league, can't see united buying dinho tbh at least he's showing signs of his former glory at times when he manages to get a place, but it's tight cos of our formation at the moment, but because of Kaka's injury he might get some games now, as for Ancelotti going, i don't know, i think he's had enough time and he hasn't won it in some time but he needs to rebuild a team and with so many managers being sacked unnecessarily lately i think he should stay, but i agree that a change could have an impact.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts