Manchester United Talk banner

What is Chelsea's major announcement going to be?

• Big name player leaving

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It has been confirmed that Chelsea will make a major announcement today on Sky Sports at 5 o clock!!!! Its expected to be a big signing so tune in at 5 o clock if you get a chance:rolleyes:

What will it be???:confused:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Damn, if this is Robinho or Kaka i will be gutted, they could turn out to be amazing, and they can turn a game on its head with one move. But hopefully it's that Drogba is moving :p

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
On second thoughts....I think its going to be any of these in this order...

1. News on stadium expansion
2. Lampard signing a new contract
3. Signing either Kaka or Robinho

We shall wait and see.....

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Chelsea have promised a major announcement at 5pm this afternoon.

The Blues have set tongues wagging after revealing on their official website that Chelsea TV would be 'breaking with its published schedule to disclose a world exclusive.'

Stamford Bridge supporters may hope the announcement is Frank Lampard committing his future to the club.

The failure of the England international to sign a new contract saw him strongly linked with a move to Inter to play for former manager Jose Mourinho.

Stay tuned to setantasports.com for the latest from Stamford Bridge.

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
why not make it interesting... let's add a poll shall we ? i say it's kaka! he is eager to leave milan coz he's in bad relations with "the tooth fairy" (ronaldinho)

·
Registered
44 Posts
i'm pretty sure it's gunna be fat boy frank stayin bit im slighlty worried it's gunna be kaka or robinho. jeeze how many midfielders do they need. it's not as if this lot are rubbish!!!
lampard
mikel
essien
ballack
cole
malouda

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
abojodeh said:
can you edit the poll and make it better
add a new choices
jt penalty style 2009 is revealed

:rolleyes:....and you wonder why only staff can make polls...:p lol

I don't think that will be the announcement abo! :p

·
Registered
854 Posts
hope it's kaka. that would cause chaos. i'd say it will be robinho but hope not cause they're short on wingers, not cms. if kaka really did sign how pointless does that make the deco signing?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I cant see why they would make a big deal about a player leaving, so I assume
they have signed Kaka or Robinho the *******s.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I agree with Jazz.

When you make a 'major announcement' it is usually a big signing...hmmm, perhaps it is Fat Frank signing a new contract then :p :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Apparently Roman has lost the club to Thaksin Shinawatra in a game of Texas hold em poker :D

Either that or they're finally gonna admit that Lampard is a bit Fat and Cashley cole might be a 'little bit' gay, and he slept with ten men :D :D :D --------------

·
Registered
185 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
hope it's kaka. that would cause chaos. i'd say it will be robinho but hope not cause they're short on wingers, not cms. if kaka really did sign how pointless does that make the deco signing?
Very good point. They would be over loaded with mid fielders, and I don't think they would be able to find a way to keep them all happy, especially the likes of Ballack and Deco. I think there will be too much rotation of players and they won't manage to play any kind of settled 11 which will harm them immensely.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts