Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of the recent news about Mourinho getting sacked, teams in this situation usually bounce back strongly with a point to prove. Given that we are up against them next, what are peoples thoughts?
will this prove to be an even further advantage for us?
or will this mean we come out against a fired up team with a point to prove for their ex-coach?

I personally think/hope we will beat them comfortably and am looking forward to it!!:)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I think United will win. Chelsea are without 2 key men and a manager. I can't see the Chelsea team being full of confidence after the draw against Rosenberg. I can see United getting a comfortable win!

·
Registered
37 Posts
united now hav more chance of winning chelsea without their key pl;ayers and also their manager. i think chelsea are goin to be lost and it is going to be hard to find another manager like mourinho.
i am a united fan but i can honestly say mourinho had to got to be one of the best managers in the premiership.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hopefully the new coach will try to and impose a more attacking attitude. This would then open them up for us to get at them. I orignally predicted a 0-0 for this one but now I think we'll win 2-0

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
before this story broke i really thougt we was gonna give them a good hiding this weekend. but now i think it's gonna be tighter. all the chelsea boys will wanna do it for jose big time a goodbye and thank you if you like. but with drogba and lampar out i really dont think they a goal scoring threat and we'll do them but it will be tight

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Don't worry lads. We have the best squad in the perm and are practically injury free in terms of our starting team. Chelsea on the other hand are missing their two key players, their manager and confidence.

We'll screw them.

Teams fall apart when a manager leaves out of choice. Look at how Bolton are doing as an example.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yeah you got a point there, sammy lee will be sacked in a matter of weeks for sure, even if he does turn things around for bolton! I agrre tho were gonna stuff them ;)

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Interesting point on Sky this morning. When Jose was being interviewed after their Rosenborg draw, Abramobitch was actually inside the dressing room lecturing the players on team tactics!!!! I think this speaks volumes for the internal running of the club. Abramobitch has a toy, its Chelski, and he wants to play with it himself. If he managed to forge a coaches licence he would also be the manager but the rules won't let him - yet.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Red Devil said:
Interesting point on Sky this morning. When Jose was being interviewed after their Rosenborg draw, Abramobitch was actually inside the dressing room lecturing the players on team tactics!!!! I think this speaks volumes for the internal running of the club. Abramobitch has a toy, its Chelski, and he wants to play with it himself. If he managed to forge a coaches licence he would also be the manager but the rules won't let him - yet.
Shame for Chelsea but they are toy like you say.........Why does he need a coach licence ?

If he own the club - he choose manager and tell him..........

"This is what you do - now do it !!!!!"

Lucky we have Glazers who seem to keep their nose out the way and let Fergie do what Fergie does best ~ WIN

1 - 18 of 18 Posts