Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after watching United lose,
I was hoping for a favour from Liverpool of all teams :rolleyes:

Liverpool possibly deserved to win the game, in what was a terrible game of football. At least Chelsea didnt show up today either, which is of slight bit of comfort on this bad day.

I guess 0-0 was the best result for United. It keeps Chelsea at bay at least.

Any thoughts on this match or these teams? Good result? bad result?
I thought it was a poor game myself.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
both sides were far better today than us thats for sure . a good result for us . lets hope blackburn kick arse around the emirates and nick a point monday

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I didn't see the match, I try and not watch the Scousers as much as I can, family tradition and keeps my faith in football ;)

Good result for us I suppose, Chelsea only gained a point on us.

Blackburn have had a good record against Arsenal in recent times and Sparky's boys will certainly challenge Wengers kids to a hard match and whatever the result, Arsenal will know they were in a battle.

I hope Bentley steps up. Is McCarthy playing?

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
That was one of the most boring games I have seen this season. I can only remember 1 shot on target and that was a weak header by Crouch.

More 'Damp Squib Sunday' than 'Super Sunday' yesterday.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
a very boring match with both sides fielding unique sides....liverpool and chelsea with no right wingers.....there were no great chances per say other trhan the weak header by crouch in the first half and a ballack miss in the second half.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts