Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realised this while drunk on Friday verbally abusing a Chelsea fan..

They have THREE RUNNERS UP MEDALS this season!

A Unique treble

Shameful shameful Silver!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Lol good one lads......

loved your first line Eoin: 'I realised this while drunk on Friday verbally abusing a Chelsea fan..'
lmao

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jazz 16 said:
Lol good one lads......

loved your first line Eoin: 'I realised this while drunk on Friday verbally abusing a Chelsea fan..'
lmao
They deserve no better treatment.. two xmas eve's in a row at mass I have refused to shake hands with kids wearing Chelsea scarves / jerseys .. what kinfd of father would allow their child be a rent boy?? although kids know no better, 20+ year old chelsea fans is inexcusable!

There's no shame in being second place... ha ahahahhah (forgot about the community shield!)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
they made they're beloved quadruple...as they wanted...Congratulations Chelksi fans....you're "better" than Man Utd....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT..:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny thing is its probably a bigger achievment than Liverpool's Mickey Mouse Treble in 2001!!!

·
23,699 Posts
Mates, give Chelski credit and some respect please. :rolleyes:

It is really unprecedented and not easy to be second four times in a season!!! Imagine, you can't do too little or too much, must be 'just enough'. :D :D :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
eoininho said:
Funny thing is its probably a bigger achievment than Liverpool's Mickey Mouse Treble in 2001!!!
It's certainly worth more money than Liverpool's treble.

Plus I think Liverpool have only finished 2nd in the Premiership once since it started in 1992 so that in itself would be quite an achievement for them!

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
eoininho said:
They deserve no better treatment.. two xmas eve's in a row at mass I have refused to shake hands with kids wearing Chelsea scarves / jerseys .. what kinfd of father would allow their child be a rent boy?? although kids know no better, 20+ year old chelsea fans is inexcusable!

There's no shame in being second place... ha ahahahhah (forgot about the community shield!)
Bit extreme. It's only Chelsea.

We have supporters all over the planet. No doubt sicne 05 do Chelsea.

You support where your heart takes you, not what daddy says.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Stephen said:
Bit extreme. It's only Chelsea.

We have supporters all over the planet. No doubt sicne 05 do Chelsea.

Agreed....it is a bit extreme to refuse shaking hands with a Chelsea fan at Mass. Especially a kid!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Keano! said:
Agreed....it is a bit extreme to refuse shaking hands with a Chelsea fan at Mass. Especially a kid!
Ah it was only a bit of Banter I did shake hands with him in the end I was just having the craic with him!!

Thing is when ever I have kids you can be very assured they WILL be United fans whether they like it or not!! I cant conceive anything worse than my own flesh and blood following Liverpool!

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
eoininho said:
Ah it was only a bit of Banter I did shake hands with him in the end I was just having the craic with him!!

Thing is when ever I have kids you can be very assured they WILL be United fans whether they like it or not!! I cant conceive anything worse than my own flesh and blood following Liverpool!
Oh yes, United runs in the blood.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stephen said:
True enough, my Dad is into Irish football and Hurling and doesn't have a specific team my Bro was / is a massive United fan and he got me into it, I've no memory of not following Uinted!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Good call.....

Somebody check the history books. This might be the first time a club has finished second in three competitions in a single season :D

Ah..... it might not be gentlemanly, but it feels GREAT to make fun of these so-called fans, who have only stated existing post Abramovich.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
eoininho said:

that line is almost worthy of inclusion in a father ted sketch --- quality post mate quality :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Good call.....

Somebody check the history books. This might be the first time a club has finished second in three competitions in a single season :D

Ah..... it might not be gentlemanly, but it feels GREAT to make fun of these so-called fans, who have only stated existing post Abramovich.
brilliant he he he.love it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts