Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sky tv this morning the Jimmy Hill saturday programme highlighted problems at Chelski with more than speculation linking a managerial shift come the summer with Mourinho being very strongly linked with a move to Milan. One of the top reporters on the show said that it "was not newspaper speculation" but fact.

This is more than idle Sunday newspaper gossip with "on show" reporters stating that Mourinho has been at odds with Abramobitch for quite some time. They have had many differences of opinion and the arrival at Chelski of Shevchenko, much against Jose's wishes, highlights who is really calling the shots.

A player was recently quoted as saying that "he played for Abramobitch" and did not mention Mourinho at all.

Hiddinck has been very strongly linked with the Chelski job and a close friend of the Flying Dutchman stated that "he IS moving to London in the summer.

·
Registered
224 Posts
@Red Man Walking - going soft on us? Let Jose go manage all the players he wants on FIFA MANAGER or some other game... ;-)

·
Registered
298 Posts
It wouldn surprise me when Hiddinck's comming over next season. Abra's already paying his loan now he is the russian national coach. So why not be at Chel$i as well?

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since posting this thread things are going from bad to worse for Chelski - they have now dropped 3 points at Anfailed too!!! oh joy!! :p

·
Banned
836 Posts
To me this has been a great season for Chelsea, second place is where they deserve and they've been getting alot of injuries and not forgetting the upset between Mourinho and the chairman. Oh it's been a great season so far, but it won't be complete until we are guaranteed the title.

BYE BYE MOURINHO - F*CK YOU KENYON YOU TRAITOR!

Just goes to show you cannot always win by buying success. And you cannot just throw in world class players and expect them to play like a bonded team, takes time and we've had time to mature a squad. The premiership is a much harder league than any other in the world.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i won't be pleased if he quit chelse to tell u the truth. he the one who makes the PL popular whether u blieve or not.
Look wenger is silent after his arrivel. it would have been imossible to tolerate wenger ...............

·
Banned
836 Posts
I would be over the moon if Mourinho left, for one, he's too cocky, and if he leaves then more players will leave and Chelsea will no longer be title contenders.
I don't think Gus Hiddink would make any impact if he took the Chelsea job next season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts