Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to our Current Injury crisis, we could also be without Johnny Evans For the Game at Bolton tomorrow.
Ive heard Chester is in the Squad? Dont think he will play though, but anyway.. i dont know anything about him other than he is the Reserve Captain?

Disscuss? :confused:

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Reserves haven't played for a month so he hasn't been able to play. There is actually a very good chance of Chester playing if Evans doesn't pass the test. But if Evans doesn't make it, I have a sneaky feeling Fletcher might be reverted to right back like against milan in06/07 at home where he was fairly impressive.

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Reserves haven't played for a month so he hasn't been able to play. There is actually a very good chance of Chester playing if Evans doesn't pass the test. But if Evans doesn't make it, I have a sneaky feeling Fletcher might be reverted to right back like against milan in06/07 at home where he was fairly impressive.
Or O' Shea could move to center back and Giggs to lb like against Stoke this season

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.