Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man City's Bianchi turned up at Man Utd training.....

New Manchester City signing Rolando Bianchi turned up at Manchester United's training ground on Saturday by mistake!

Bianchi was picked up from Manchester's Lowry Hotel, where he is staying following his £8.8m move from Reggina, and instructed his driver to take him to the Carrington training ground, says the Mirror.

Unfortunately for the hapless Bianchi, the unsuspecting driver took him to United's Carrington training ground, which lies adjacent to City's.

Hmmmmmmm.......:D :D

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
lol i heard about this......1st Sven says to his new signing that he plays for Man Utd, now this, Whats going on? lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
Over there they all live in a magical fantasy world where they are United. Though they don't usually admit it, the evidance is starting to blurt out.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Hahahahahhaha classic.

However, Man Shitty have Mark Bresciano so i dont hate them as much now :eek:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Man City's Bianchi turned up at Man Utd training.....

New Manchester City signing Rolando Bianchi turned up at Manchester United's training ground on Saturday by mistake!

Bianchi was picked up from Manchester's Lowry Hotel, where he is staying following his £8.8m move from Reggina, and instructed his driver to take him to the Carrington training ground, says the Mirror.

Unfortunately for the hapless Bianchi, the unsuspecting driver took him to United's Carrington training ground, which lies adjacent to City's.

Hmmmmmmm.......:D :D

WOW!! All I can say...Man City is a massive club. LOL :p

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Man City suck, they sold their two best players Barton and Distin, who are both pretty average anyway. I'm betting them to get relegated.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Yes, well both Manchester United and City training grounds are called Carrington, typical mistake, but I suppose we like to joke and laugh about it, what a muppet!!!! haha!!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Does anyone remember when Barthez attempted to attend his 1st training session with Utd??

HAHAHA, He ended up in Liverpool 35 miles away, When i heard that i LMAO

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Awww, I'm disappointed. I thought they were going to have Miss Piggy or Kermit the Frog as their new mascot :)

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Ajant said:
Hahahahahhaha classic.

However, Man Shitty have Mark Bresciano so i dont hate them as much now :eek:
the deal fell through i think - now u can hate them as much as u did before :)

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Palermo may stop Bresciano - AAP

Photo Getty

Mark Bresciano has been told to return to pre-season training at Palermo as his hopes of playing in the English Premier League nose-dived.

The Socceroos midfielder looked destined for Manchester City this week after reports the English club and Italian Serie A outfit Palermo had agreed on a STG4 million (AUS$9.44million) transfer fee.

But disagreements over the payment of the fee have caused a major rift in negotiations, with Palermo now saying Bresciano - who is believed to have already passed a medical at City - should return to Italy.

"City are not respecting the initial terms of our agreement," Palermo's director of sport Rino Foschi said on the club's website.

"The economic plan they proposed today is not the same we had dictated and if the club does not make a step backwards ... it is over, I will no longer give my blessing to the transfer."

"We are not willing to wait any longer. Rules must be respected."

"Manchester City really want Bresciano, but the more time goes on, the more convinced I am nothing will come of it."

"These are not the right conditions to reach an agreement, even if we tried to make the player happy."

"It's difficult to see another ending to this, so the player should meet us at training from Wednesday."

While Bresciano has done little to hide his ambition of playing in England this week - saying he had lost a bit of his edge after spending the past eight years in Italy and was keen for a new challenge - Foschi insisted the Australian would have no problems remaining with the club.

"Bresciano had asked us a while back for this experience in England, but he is nonetheless content at Palermo and is more ready than ever to work with coach Stefano Colantuono, even if he may be a little bitter," Foschi said.

"Bresciano should be grateful to the club, because they gave him the opportunity to follow this dream."

"It was not our fault it didn't come true. I am sure Mark will work hard like the professional he is."

Last modified: 9 August 2007 11:06:25
Damn, i really want him to move!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts