Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Boomhauer50 said:
i no absolutely noting about this lad is he any good? an attacking midfielder is it? and how old is he?
im clueless :D
I think he's 24, strong player. Should suit the Premier League.

P.S...... i really hope Ciddeh don't sign Shay Given, Given is God!!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
I think he's 24, strong player. Should suit the Premier League.

P.S...... i really hope Ciddeh don't sign Shay Given, Given is God!!!
thank you good man.
****ing rite man Given is too good for those *****s, as much as i want him to leave newcastle and go to a big club i wouldnt want it to be them, as you said Given is God an Irish legend.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Slightly better than signing Bellamy I would think.

I wonder how much they've paid for him, seeing as though they could get him for £1.8m in the summer :p

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I remember we were linked to him a couple of seasons backs, looks to be extremely versatile as I remeber he can play right back, and pretty much all over the midfield.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
According to reports in The Sun, City paid £19m for De Jong, and could have gotten him for £2.3m in the summer.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
piazza said:
Shrewd business men, those lot.
massive clubs don't do bad business ;) as for somebody saying they have kompany to play that role he can play at center back as well so i think he will and they might put Richards out right back then!

1st bridge 2nd bellamy now this i dread the day they sign bramble :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
manutd004 said:
According to reports in The Sun, City paid £19m for De Jong, and could have gotten him for £2.3m in the summer.
LOL....city are the laughing stock of world football no wonder Kaka didnt sign ! ...hahhaa

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
cantos red army said:
massive clubs don't do bad business ;) as for somebody saying they have kompany to play that role he can play at center back as well so i think he will and they might put Richards out right back then!

1st bridge 2nd bellamy now this i dread the day they sign bramble :eek:
They'll probably be in for Heskey too, since he's also utter shite.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
piazza said:
They'll probably be in for Heskey too, since he's also utter shite.
heskeys a premiership legend :eek: top quality striker has a way better touch than berba :mad::p it actually wouldn't surprise me if they did :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts