Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester City chairman Thaksin Shinawatra has revealed they are pondering a move for Inter Milan's unsettled striker Adriano.

Thaksin told reporters in Hong Kong: "We're looking to see whether we'll do a swap deal or not.

"Adriano was a top player, but he lost form when his father died, and he put on weight. Now he's returning to form."

Thaksin also said City will target a midfield man as well as Inter's 25-year-old Brazil international.

He said: "Dietmar Hamman is getting old. We're looking at a new midfielder who we think will play very well with Elano. We're going to play in a classic style."

Let's hope he shows the same form he did in Inter's pre-season friendly at Old Trafford when he scored a great header...in the wrong net! :D

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I can't see this happening....I'm sure he'll go to AC Milan....since they've expressed their desire to sign him.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Oh so I see.......he lost form when his father died? Well,u gotta pity this guy who drown in sorrows in drinking.No wonder he gained weight & lost form. Well,hope he can gain back his form as soon as possible. The Brazilian who scored 61 goals in 105 games for Inter Milan throughthout his 3 seasons with the Nerazurris......wish him good luck.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
sounds like his turning into that guy that was good but turned fat and sorta lost his consistency. you know who i mean, that guy that stole Christiano's surname, o dw im sure it will come to me one day. anyway off topic sux to be a blue

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Justice said:
Hope so. Cant wait to see Svens face when he realises not all brazilians are brilliant like Elano.
Wooooo Hooooooooo :D

Wait until Georgie boy reads that comment, lmao.......:eek:

He gonna pop a cap in yo ass mo fo :p

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Wooooo Hooooooooo :D

Wait until Georgie boy reads that comment, lmao.......:eek:

He gonna pop a cap in yo ass mo fo :p

LMAO..............little george.....he wouldn't hurt a fly..........:D

Adriano is quality, he may have lost form for a year or two, but he can return to form....
I am not sure if he'll go to City though, more likely a bigger club

But as Brucie says........"If the price is right".....

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
LMAO..............little george.....he wouldn't hurt a fly..........:D

Adriano is quality, he may have lost form for a year or two, but he can return to form....
I am not sure if he'll go to City though, more likely a bigger club

But as Brucie says........"If the price is right".....

Yeah, he hurt Rupert or was it Paddington ? mmmmm!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Who is Rupert and Paddngton ?

Are they better than Adriano ?

aaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa

LMFAO.................cheers carly................LMFAO.............:D

lol............lol.........lol..........lol.........lol

BEST POST EVER

·
Registered
224 Posts
Clarky101 said:
sounds like his turning into that guy that was good but turned fat and sorta lost his consistency. you know who i mean, that guy that stole Christiano's surname, o dw im sure it will come to me one day. anyway off topic sux to be a blue
if your already comparing cristiano to ronaldo then your a fool

1 - 20 of 21 Posts