• Someone else?

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 1328 Posts

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
ugh, damn white kits...

Ah well, we can just give it our best shot and hope for the best, we might not win but I hope we give a better account of ourselves than last time at least - that said, it's definitely doable, and if I could have picked 1 team to potentially beat in the champions league final, it would be these cnuts.

·
First team regular
8,204 Posts
This is one heck of a game, the mighty Barcelona. I hope we get revenge because the 2009 final was very painful. We played well for 10 minutes then it all went wrong. I'm going for a 2-1 united win, edging it.

·
A curry and a crate of wifebeater please!!
25,242 Posts
Can't wait for this, will be amongst about 1000 reds watching a huge screen, then party time afterwards in Mcr.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
VDS
Fabio Vidic Rio Evra

Valencia Carrick Giggs Park

Rooney

Hernandez
This.

I thought initially that Fletcher would be worth the risk but looking at him, physically he's not quite right. It's unfortunate given what happened to him in 2009 but that's life.

Nani, Fletcher, Anderson and Berbatov as potential replacements isn't bad at all.

·
Manchester Is My Heaven!
40,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did the Volcanno erupt over Iceland again? :eek: If it did and it spreads towards London, Barca might have to travel by bus?
It's not expected to cause as much disruption this time.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I really hope at 7pm on Saturday i don't turn on the tv to find out SAF has put Fletcher in the starting line up or come up with a tactical shocker like the Arsenal game, my heart wont be able to take the anxiety again. Anderson deserves his place on the bench and the rest of the team should be the team that beat Chelsea.

VDS
Fabio
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Valencia
Carrick
Park
Giggs
Rooney
Hernandez

Subs