Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Someone else?

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
1321 - 1328 of 1328 Posts

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
We'll destroy them in the states. We'll have been back in pre-season training weeks before them.
and they won´t send the best 11 for sure. Argentina plays the Copa America, so Messi will have a longer holiday and not play this. Why are people so obsessed with Barca...let´s just admit that we´re not able to win against them. If we would have to play the game again today I guarantee you Fergie will begin with the same starting 11 cause he think thats the best 11 players for us for such a game. And he´s too stubborn to admit a mistake.

·
Saviour of the Forum
12,868 Posts
and they won´t send the best 11 for sure. Argentina plays the Copa America, so Messi will have a longer holiday and not play this. Why are people so obsessed with Barca...let´s just admit that we´re not able to win against them. If we would have to play the game again today I guarantee you Fergie will begin with the same starting 11 cause he think thats the best 11 players for us for such a game. And he´s too stubborn to admit a mistake.
No, sorry that's unacceptable for me, Barca have lost games before and will do again.

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
they have yes, against crappy teams of their league also. But they trashed Real with all their Ronaldos , Özils, di Marias. I am 100 % sure we had lost no matter what the line-up had been. Don´t understand what some are crying about tbh....majority here had Chicha / Rooney attack predicted and not a 4-5-1 with Rooney only up front. Now saying another line-up would have done better is a bit strange to read.

Just compare our midfielders to Barcelona´s and its clear why we lost. Or the chosen 18 vs. theirs. Our defence is better though, but unable to stop them playing that day. Like in 2009.

·
Saviour of the Forum
12,868 Posts
We're just having a discussion on how we could beat them or at least give them a better match. If we come up against a team that's better than us it's only natural to try and figure out a way that we can be better ourselves.

I don't accept that it's impossible for us to beat them.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
We're just having a discussion on how we could beat them or at least give them a better match. If we come up against a team that's better than us it's only natural to try and figure out a way that we can be better ourselves.

I don't accept that it's impossible for us to beat them.
There's a world of difference between playing Barca on a day when they're doing okay and then running across them in the form they were in on Saturday. Barca would have stuffed any team put in front of them that night. We could have done better, yes - but even at our best we wouldn't have been able to beat them.

·
Saviour of the Forum
12,868 Posts
There's a world of difference between playing Barca on a day when they're doing okay and then running across them in the form they were in on Saturday. Barca would have stuffed any team put in front of them that night. We could have done better, yes - but even at our best we wouldn't have been able to beat them.
Regardless it's a chance to try something different against them and again wtf is this sh*t with we cant possibly beat barcalona ffs who are you people!

1321 - 1328 of 1328 Posts