• Scholes

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'd rather have had Liverpool. For local bragging rights, because it's Liverpool, because we hate them, because imagine their heartache losing to us, and finally because Gary Neville is a red!

However; it is Chelsea, and for all the oil tycoon can pull strings with the locals, I can't see us coming home without the European Cup.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hargreeves & Carrick stronger defensively than Anderson-son-son, and however much I'd love to see him start, and for us to just go at Chelsea, like wedid today against the hammers, he's guarenteed Scholesy a start, and Fergie will be more concerned with keeping the ball, and picking out wide men, and forward, than going for Chelsea immediatley. IMO. Shame though, as I feel the best way to beat Chelsea is to go at them, with no fear, and treat it as an EPL home game.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Kinda off subject, but who is the "home" team?

I ask because I think it makes a difference as to which kit we'd play in, and if Liverdole would have got to the final, and been the home team, we'd not be in Red.

Either way, its academic as the team colours will be red and blue. And Moscow will be painted red, and show the manky russian what a real RED ARMY is.

·
Registered
130 Posts
My dad works at Manchester City Council; says they're putting big screens up in town for the UEFA Cup Final. No decision has been taken re: keeping them up for the Champs League final as of yet, however me thinks they will.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Since we were drawn against Roma, I started dreaming of a Liverpool final. That would have been amazing, and Riise did it for the fans, he knew they might aswel be dead if they'd lost to us in the final. My missus says "But wouldnt it be worse if you'd lost to them in the final" Of course it would. Thats why we wouldnt have.

Either way. Good luck United next week!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.