• Scholes

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Really hard to tell who could win this. Not really much that serperates the 2.
Should be a great game. It'll be great for us to beat them and deny Mr.Abramovich the chance to win the trophy back in his home-Land.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I wonder if they'll use the guy who does the voiceovers for the boxing adverts :D ...

Manchester United versus Chelsea.
North versus south.
America versus Russia. :rolleyes:

When 2 superpowers collide who will emerge victorious?

Moscow, 21st May. Let battle commence.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Precautions for the Final

Given that those who oppose the government have a habit of being found dead, that the Russian mafia is powerful, that Abramovic is immensely wealthy and that the final is in his neck of the woods, I think United should take full precautions to prevent dirty tricks handing the game to Chelsea. In particular, the food at whatever hotel the team stays at. Maybe we should bring our own.

Perhaps this seem a bit paranoid, but Russia seems a country where there is one law for the rich and powerful, and then there is the rest. Dirty tactics to influence the result seem quite probable. Ten thousand pounds to a poorly paid waiter to spike the United food before matchday? :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
i dun think any tricks will take place. any funny or unusual incidents happened will spur massive investigations, and the chelsea boss will not be stupid enough to try that. and also, chelsea is not a major underdog going into the match, and they will have enough confidence in them to win the match properly.

maybe i am optimistic, but football is a beautiful sport, and it shld not be ruined by things like that, especially this is the first ever all english european final.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=========================================================

lol. Sorry! :eek:

Just so happy.

I don't think anything is going to stop up this year.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I think you are going a wee bit over the top here mate. Im sure United would
bring their own chef/nutritionist/tea lady to this game anyway to prevent
something like this happening.
But we all remember Lasagne-gate couple seasons back, when Spurs were
playing Arsenal going for the 4th spot in the Prem.
All the Spurs players got the scuts lol

·
Davey baby chips 'n' gravy
4,055 Posts
Yes, I would to see Romans' stupid smile wiped right of his face!

C'mon Utd! It's in our destiny, the perfect tribute to 50th anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
tony smyth said:
Given that those who oppose the government have a habit of being found dead, that the Russian mafia is powerful, that Abramovic is immensely wealthy and that the final is in his neck of the woods, I think United should take full precautions to prevent dirty tricks handing the game to Chelsea. In particular, the food at whatever hotel the team stays at. Maybe we should bring our own.

Perhaps this seem a bit paranoid, but Russia seems a country where there is one law for the rich and powerful, and then there is the rest. Dirty tactics to influence the result seem quite probable. Ten thousand pounds to a poorly paid waiter to spike the United food before matchday? :eek: :eek:
That has to be the most bizarre and
outrageous load of nonsense I have
ever read in my life. Which 'Spy Thriller'
did you read this in ... ?

People disappearing if they speak out
against the government. The Mafia
chase you. Abramobitch getting his
thugs to poison United's dinner using
some waiter who earns £10 every
5 years !!!

Russia has many satellites circling the
earth. They should demand a stadium
with a roof for this game, imagine if a
Russian cosmonaut leaned out the
window of the Space Station and
started to bombard United players
with chunks of metal from the Station :eek:

There's one you missed ... ;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thinking too much mate... I don't think Chelsea will resort to such underhands methods to beat us... After CL we still see them in England, surely they are not looking for a long term enemies...

Hopefully this time round those Chelsea supporters will not be at CS to support their beloved Chelsea... They are creating their very own enemies...

21 - 40 of 463 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.