Manchester United Talk banner

Man Of The Match vs Aalborg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
Rafeal Fabio Evans Anderson Rooney Manucho should all start imo
you know these guys drew away to celtic right? have you seen celtics home record?

I hope Manchester United choose a really strong XI we can never underestimate teams like we hae done a couple of times before.
exactly, i think maybe give 1 or 2 young guns a go but make sure the rest is the usuals.

I'd go with:

VDS
Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Hargreaves Anderson Nani
Rooney Berbatov

Bench: Tevez, Park, Giggs, Scholes, Evans, Brown, Kuszcsak/whichever keeper isnt injured.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
we need to play a strong team, its no time to be blooding youngsters, its points we need.
although evans should play, hes done well recently.
i just dont want to see a weakened side, we have been shaky enough this season, i would rather not take a risk on this game.
:rolleyes:

riiiiiiiight

so you dont want to blood youngsters, but Evans "should" start ahead of Ferdinand or Vidic, but don't want to see a weakened side. "I would rather not take a risk on this game" so Ferdinand/Vidic are more of a risk than Evans ya?

so basically youre saying that Evans is better than Ferdinand or Vidic. :rolleyes:

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
not happy with Tevez being on the bench again think he should start as Berbatov hasnt proven anything yet and he is now due to start his 4th game with Rooney and Tevez playing bench and starting alternatively in games

am looking forward to seeing Rafael starting but what does this mean for Brown he is now 3rd choice at right back and musn't be happy at the moment
I think Ferguson is just wanting to get Berbatov off the mark, Tevez has been our best striker this season but I don't mind him being rested for this one.

Whats happened to Brown recently? anyone know?

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
Rafael has been sublime, and thats without exaggeration - see Evansgate.

To be honest, abo, Nani has been pretty shocking, like you I really like Nani but you can't deny he has been awful in the first half.

just posted on the berbatov thread.
berba missed a sitter and even if he scores a hat-trick it doesn't erase that miss.
Shocking.
it was a bit of a shocker, but Rooneys done that before many a time.

Scholes off for Giggs, central midfield of Oshea and Giggs?????? Where is Anderson????
I know! what is this? 2005? very disappointed he didn't bring Anderson on for Scholes.

I'm liking Ronaldo's movement. He's doing the running and closing down defenders / GK when they have the ball.
He's actually tracked back a few times aswell! I think he has already broken his record for most ground covered in a Man Utd shirt, after only 45 mins too!

rabbit in headlights rafael stupid booking
Rabbit in headlights? try best player on pitch?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.