Manchester United Talk banner

Man Of The Match vs Aalborg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Like i said in an earlier post,Manucho should be given half hour in this game as a taster of pressure,Berba should DEFINATLEY starrt and Rooney should be super sub again!! I dont think Fergie will be TOO casual with selection afterall they came away from Celtic with a point!

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Rafael has looked very impressive,we shouldnt get too giddy as Aalborg arent much of an outfit but the potential is outstanding.That shot he had late on in 1st half,when he no right to was outstanding.!! How the chuff did Berba miss that shot ????

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Tevez is 10 times the player Rooney is right now. The game changed completely when he came on.

The result was to be expected, good to see Berbatov gain some confidence and play to his abilities. His touch and vision are unmatched. Rafael was fantastic but I'd like to see his defensive abilities against a good team before I put too much weight into this effort.

O'Shea was worse than usual tonight. As was Brown when he came on.

Really too bad to see Scholes go down, it doesn't look good for him. That's a big hole in our midfield with both him and Carrick out, because we know Ferguson doesn't have confidence in Anderson and Hargreaves to play them in every match, even though they're our best pairing IMO.

Oshea played a couple of decent long balls ,unusual for him.I wouldn;t say he was worse than normal,but i was far to involved in cheering for Berba for 90 mins to waste my eyes on Johnny boy.In your slating of the players you have failed to spot the worst player on the ENTIRE pitch by a long long long long way.............Nani... aka gimmie the ball its mine not yours.........

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
I don't "slate" players, never have done. Just called things as i saw them.

Ignored Nani for the simple reason....everybody has already said
just how bad he was tonight, didn't see the need to keep repeating
everybodys words.
Fair doo's but i dont care how many people have said what,if i see something poor/good i mention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts