--------------------------VDS-------------------------------
--------------brown-----rio----vidic-----evra----------------
-----------ronaldo---scholes-----anderson-----park---------
-------------------berbatov----rooney----------------------

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Hi all,
Berbatov is back in the champions league after season 2001-2002. He played in the final against Real Madrid , even though he was too young on this stage of his career. He almost scored to equal the result. I hope this year we will play against Real Madrid in the final and he will show them no mercy. Go Devils

I also hope he will score his first goals against Aalborg.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
zoran_zlatanov said:
Hi all,
Berbatov is back in the champions league after season 2001-2002. He played in the final against Real Madrid , even though he was too young on this stage of his career. He almost scored to equal the result. I hope this year we will play against Real Madrid in the final and he will show them no mercy. Go Devils

I also hope he will score his first goals against Aalborg.
Yeah he was a little too young then. He played against us also.
I really have a feeling he will score tonight, he has to start tonight.
This is the perfect game for him to get his Man Utd career rolling!

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
This is going to be one of those tough away games, but it's good to get it out of the way early, then hopefully a double over Celtic! I'd line-up like this:

VDS
Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra
Park, Fletcher, Scholes, Ronaldo
Rooney, Berbatov

It's hard for me to leave Tevez on the bench, but a game like this could help Berbatov's confidence, and Rooney played well after coming on at the weekend. It's the same with Anderson, but Scholes and Anderson in midfield together doesn't work very well in my opininon so the defensive qualities of Fletcher gets my vote.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Hello all!I'm new fan of Manchester United and i'm from Bulgaria ...i hope that manchester will win today and i also hope that berbatov will score his first united goal!I think that berbatov is too strenuous becauze there is too high expectations to him......!I mean .. he will prove that he is a good player but he needs some more time!

P.S. i'm 16 years old and please excuse me if i make too many mistakes!

p.s.2 can you give me link where i can watch this game tonight?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
BaHkaTa said:
Hello all!I'm new fan of Manchester United and i'm from Bulgaria ...i hope that manchester will win today and i also hope that berbatov will score his first united goal!I think that berbatov is too strenuous becauze there is too high expectations to him......!I mean .. he will prove that he is a good player but he needs some more time!

P.S. i'm 16 years old and please excuse me if i make too many mistakes!

p.s.2 can you give me link where i can watch this game tonight?
Hi there and welcome.
Check on here in a while and it should refresh. Just look for the United game.
http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/soccer?kind=live&order=hot

or else a member will post a link up closer to the game.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Danish Champions, Bruce Rioch in charge. United must take this game seriously. Biggest game in Aarlborg's history to date. Drew At Celtic last game. Not playing all that well this season, 7 pts out of 8 games.

·
Registered
573 Posts
not happy with Tevez being on the bench again think he should start as Berbatov hasnt proven anything yet and he is now due to start his 4th game with Rooney and Tevez playing bench and starting alternatively in games

am looking forward to seeing Rafael starting but what does this mean for Brown he is now 3rd choice at right back and musn't be happy at the moment

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Cant believe Berba's starting ahead of Tevez! But he does need games and
needs to score that foirst goal I suppose.

Delighted Rooney is playing anyways....always sad/disappointed/angry when he's
omitted from the team TBH.

Boy, Fergie wasn't messing when he said he'd play a strong team, eh? Scholes,
Rio, Ronaldo, Rooney all in the starting line-up! :eek:...

Come on United!!

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
I guess Fergie is still mad at Brown for his own goal at Anfield? I mean I want Rafael to get a chance, but Brown's one of the best full-backs in England. Also, I really hate it when O'Shea starts in midfield. I guess Fletcher picked up a knock. Other than that it's the team I expected.

I know there's one guy who won't fail to frustrate me though, Nani. I honestly hope he has a decent game...

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
not happy with Tevez being on the bench again think he should start as Berbatov hasnt proven anything yet and he is now due to start his 4th game with Rooney and Tevez playing bench and starting alternatively in games

am looking forward to seeing Rafael starting but what does this mean for Brown he is now 3rd choice at right back and musn't be happy at the moment
I think Ferguson is just wanting to get Berbatov off the mark, Tevez has been our best striker this season but I don't mind him being rested for this one.

Whats happened to Brown recently? anyone know?

41 - 60 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.