Manchester United Talk banner

Man Of The Match vs Aalborg

161 - 180 of 207 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
*scowls*...Oooh I can't stand Nani!

Please sell Fergie! :eek:....I must say that I;ve been impressed by Ronaldo and Berbatov tonight....

Very good and when have we last played as well as this away from home?

A few years ago, we could well have lost this! :eek:

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
what a great thru ball to ronnie there -- talk about a game of two halves - woeful first half superb last 30 minutes . lets not forget how bad that he was in first half . fergie needs to show him rerun of game . some positives tonight rafaels attacking play , berbas second half , wayne while he was on and rio all night ---- ferdinand mom for me

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
And you deleted it and all
Dont worry, I quoted it and restored it too ;)
What a second half from Berba:)
why do you think i put this " :p " smiley---it was obvious i was joking...i should have put :eek:
btw - what did i say about him - i'll keep on slating - and he'll score twice...

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
I must admit that I criticised Fergie's selection of O'Shea in midfield but he's looked really good tonight. He's played Carrick's role really well, playing it simple and getting a lot of crucial blocks and interceptions. I mean obviously it's not the best of opposition, but still, him or Rooney would get my MOTM, although Berbatov is coming into the frame now!

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
this game shows how much a shoutbox is needed on a football forum . have you ever seen someone play so poorly in one half and so well in another ?
ratings vds7 rafael8 ferdinand 9 vidic 7 nani 2 scholes 6 ronaldo 7 tevez 7 rooney 8 berbatov 3 first half 8 second giggs 7 o shea 7 brown 5

161 - 180 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.