Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Justice said:
How in earth were we lucky? They missed sitters! Thats not a lack of luck, thats a lack of skill. We out played them for 70-80 minutes. EVERYONE in the team had a good game, even Anderson! Possibly Carrick and Scholes slightly underperforming, but only 9/10 of there normal selves. Nani or Rio for MOTM.
Did you actually watch the game??:confused:
We were very bad and didnt deserve to win. We got lucky.
For the record Nani was terrible, especially in the second half. He gave the ball away cheaply in very bad postions and his crossing and shooting were poor. I agree with you that Rio should have got MOTM. I had my rant a few posts ago so I wont continue.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
For the record Nani was terrible, especially in the second half. He gave the ball away cheaply in very bad postions and his crossing and shooting were poor. I agree with you that Rio should have got MOTM. I had my rant a few posts ago so I wont continue.
I think we were watching different games. I cant really agree with anything you said there apart from Rio. Protip, DONT LISTEN TO ITV COMMENTARY, they talk a nonstop stream of bollocks.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Justice said:
I think we were watching different games. I cant really agree with anything you said there apart from Rio. Protip, DONT LISTEN TO ITV COMMENTARY, they talk a nonstop stream of bollocks.
i wasnt watching it on ITV. Read my post on P5 I think, post 50 and tell me if those points are wrong.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
not only are we on the same page, i also watched the same game as you coz i agree with everything you said jazz

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
It's a bit late I guess, but I think it's 50/50 honestly.

Yes, they missed quite a bit of shots that honestly should've been in. But that's exactly the case. They missed it. Practice harder.

The luck part comes in for the ref - they could've got that penalty which is always a bad thing for the keeper. We got away with it.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
PrinceZane said:
It's a bit late I guess, but I think it's 50/50 honestly.

Yes, they missed quite a bit of shots that honestly should've been in. But that's exactly the case. They missed it. Practice harder.

The luck part comes in for the ref - they could've got that penalty which is always a bad thing for the keeper. We got away with it.
We deserved a pen aswell tbh.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.