Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,812 Posts
aaarrrghhhh !
hate that friggin ass_enal ! hate em...hate em,,,,, arghhhh !
now they're gona be all "uhh we're the best, we play the most beautifull football ".... friggin idiots

·
Banned
4,620 Posts
Q8MANU said:
easy one missed by rooney

Another one by ronaldo

1 more by Nani

:( 4-2

7-0 ! arsenal what they were playing ? couple of kids ?
Hi - you made 4 one line posts which is ok........but one after another ?

I merged all 4 into one post ok.

It makes it easier and quicker for other guys and girls here to read through them all if you could remember this for future please x

carlyluvsunited said:
Hi - you made 4 one line posts which is ok........but one after another ?

I merged all 4 into one post ok.

It makes it easier and quicker for other guys and girls here to read through them all if you could remember this for future please x
Ah I see you make these during the game !!

Why dont you come and join everyone else in the shoutbox during the games - we have fun and you get to meet all the guys too :)

You're welcome to join us there anytime :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,815 Posts
That was our best performance away from home in Europe for a long, long time.

I was a bit concerned when I heard about our last minute injuries before the game but the team coped well.

Anderson really impressed me - his willingness to track back, his excellent range of passing, he tried a couple of mazy dribbles and he was unlucky not to score.

Ronaldo could have had a hat-trick, Rooney scored AGAIN and although Kiev scored 2 we were always comfortable.

We're on a terrific run at the moment and the upcoming game against Arsenal is shaping up to be a classic.

·
Registered
776 Posts
What a performance!! Loved it when the commentary on ITV when United went forward " Here come the United sprint relay team again " LOL Classic! Anderson i though was amazing, He is starting to settle well now with a few games under his belt, 95% of the attacks was started by Anderson. Ronaldo and Rooney are just sensational at the moment scoring for fun. Tevez is just playing out of his shin!!

Gareth Southgate would be shatting the pants about this Saturday!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great game. Was end to end for 90 minutes. Havent seen a game quite like that in awhile. United are in great form and getting better with each game. Nice to see Andersen getting some form and rhythm also. Rooney and Tevez are looking superb. These are happy days for Man Utd and the fans. Brillant stuff

·
Registered
25,282 Posts
Redrogue said:
Awesome display. Who woulda thought Fletcher and Anderson could work so well together? Rio was my motd. :D
Agreed! Im thinking Rio or Anderson for motm. We usually have a poll for this........
It would be interesting to see peoples views. Id give it to Anderson myself- great distribution, great defending-got stuck in all over the park. Very impressive.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.