Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I honestly don't care how many we score - although 7 is my favourite number - as long as we don't concede. I want to see the defending that gave us 2 goals against in the first 9 games. If we can do that, then we should do very well in Europe.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Well.......

We need to score at least 3 because as things are going at the moment we will concede 2.

So thats target number 1......

Then we have to hope Ronaldo turns up !

Against the Middlesborough I forgot he was there.

Today against The Arse he scored a tap in and made how many good runs with the ball ?................I'll answer that for you - zero !!

So as long as our defence suddenly finds form and Roanldo does like wise we will be fine - if not then cross your fingers and hang on tight, lol......because it will be a bit scary !!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
easy win for us here at OT then we'll be through and we can use our squad players for the remaining games and put the champs league to bed until next year leaving us to concentrate on the league

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I predict 5-0 at OT rooney (2) ronaldo (1) nani (1) and tevez (1)! Well i hope so anyways lol :D

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Dynamo manager to miss United tie

Dynamo Kiev's plans for Wednesday's Champions League clash with Manchester
United were thrown into disarray when coach Jozef Sabo, who has been plagued
by cardiac problems, went on permanent leave.

He is to be replaced by his assistant Oleg Luzhniy, the club announced on its
website yesterday.

Sabo took over as Dynamo coach in September after Anatoly Demyanenko
stepped down in response to the club's poor performance in the competition.

He had coached the club through the 1990s and again in 2004-2005 and had also
played for Dynamo, Ukraine's most celebrated club, in the 1960s.

Luzhniy, a former Dynamo captain, joined the club's staff earlier this year after
finishing his playing career at Arsenal.

Dynamo Kiev are without a point from three games in the Champions League and
face Manchester United at Old Trafford on Wednesday.

The club lies third in the Ukrainian league behind arch-rivals Shakhtar Donetsk
and Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i think sir alex still would use tevez rooney and saha will be use as supersb. but the captain should be played in this captain mr gary!!!

giggsy should be on bench. also anderson..fabrgas bit anderson so just easily.and remain still the same. Ronaldo find his goal scoring touch.and rooney plz be more creative like tevez.

ferdinand and vidic would be the big guy to controoll the defence. and would like to watch owen and carrick partnership

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I think he'll start saha and have tevez as a sub. Tevez was poor against arsenal and shouldn't start as he should fight for his place with the saha to partner the roon up front! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys im a newbee in here :)

i think the score will be 4-0,
rooney with a hat-trick because he looks like scoring with every chance and against a team like Dynamo were he will defenetly get chance's.
and another Nani screamer.

but i will be praying for a over-head kick from gary neville to celebrate his return lol :)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
faizrawi said:
i think sir alex still would use tevez rooney and saha will be use as supersb. but the captain should be played in this captain mr gary!!!

giggsy should be on bench. also anderson..fabrgas bit anderson so just easily.and remain still the same. Ronaldo find his goal scoring touch.and rooney plz be more creative like tevez.

ferdinand and vidic would be the big guy to controoll the defence. and would like to watch owen and carrick partnership
i'm happy for the rooney tevez partnership to continue while saha regains full fitness but i fully expect rooney and saha to be the no1 partnership when all are fully fit;)

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
really, i would expect tevez and rooney to be the main strike force even if saha is fully fit! Tevez and rooney are a much better partnership than saha and rooney! But he will start saha and rooney for this one i think! ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
long as we win we qualify which is what we want

but ronaldo has been worrying as his form against arsenal was just not good enough - perhaps he needs more of the ball to boost him

and if we do win and qualify we then can rest players for the league which is in our hope to do so

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
rhys_utd said:
long as we win we qualify which is what we want

but ronaldo has been worrying as his form against arsenal was just not good enough - perhaps he needs more of the ball to boost him

and if we do win and qualify we then can rest players for the league which is in our hope to do so
Ronaldo will play like a genious Wednesday !!

Kiev are just not good enought to do anything about him.

Arsenal are though - just like Milan last year.

But in his defence he did score against The Arse.......

We need a BIG, BIG performance from him on a big stage !

I'm sure it will come !

·
Registered
414 Posts
ive been thinking about ronaldo, he doesnt seem to be performing at the level he did last yr obviously, im hopin its just due to him pacing himself as he knows its a long hard season, if he runs his ass off like he did for most of last season he will no doubt get fatigued in the later stages of the champ league which is what we dont need, im not expecting any big big performances from him on wednesday or even before christmas, he knows half a ronaldo will do in most circumstances although playin awesome occasionally will only make him sharper, nani to take his place on wednesday though

-----------------Kuz
O'Shea--Brown--Pique--Simpso
------------Hargreaves
---Fletcher-------------Carrick
-------------------------Nani
---------Tevez
------------------Saha

·
Registered
178 Posts
Play the strongest team possible and get the qualification over and done with.

Van Der Sar

Brown - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra

Ronaldo - Hargreaves - Anderson - Nani

Rooney - Saha

Subs: Kuszczak - Neville - O'Shea - Fletcher - Carrick - Giggs - Tevez

Score = 3-1

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
This game should really be 'easy' in reality but Im wondering what team Fergie will play. With the Blackburn game in mind (which will be tough) he may decide to rest a few players. But we all know what happened last season with the loses to Celtic and Copenhagen. We certainly made it tough for ourselves and dont want a repeat on wednesday. Surely we could beat Kiev with a weakened team but should we play a weakened team??? Im not so sure. And with Blackburn on saturday we need our key players fresh and raring to go. Im sure Saha, Carrick and Neville will feature which is great news. The most important objective is qualifying on wednesday no matter what.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
play a strong team....get the games over in the 1st half. Then we can take it easy 2nd half and give players rest if needed.

hafiz_shukri00391 said:
ManUtd to win.............
Goal festival i predict................
CR7 to bounce back...........
bounce back from what?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.