Pique
McClair
James
Macheda

Reserves

R.Davis
D.Williams
R.Brown
lol. We'd loose like 100-0 if we fielded that team.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Rooney will captain. Brown and Carrick are the only other players besides Rooney who started against Derby County on Saturday.

Kuszczak, Heaton, Brown, Eckersley, O'Shea, Pique, Evans, Simpson, Lee, Chester, Cleverley, Hewson, Nani, Eagles, Carrick, Fletcher, Dong, Brandy, Saha, Rooney

Im happy for the young lads like Chester, Cleverley and Hewson who get to travel and train and maybe even play with the first team. It must really boost their confidence and give them to the hunger to make it in the future. Id love to see Hewson play in the Champions League.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
RichardsReds said:
We will not win this game with that team.
but does it actually matter? Its not going to determine much I believe.
I think we will lose this game. I do hope Im wrong for the confidence of the kids playing but thats about it.
What matters is Sunday at Anfield. Thats all Im thinking about.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Rooney will captain. Brown and Carrick are the only other
players besides Rooney who started against Derby County on Saturday.

Kuszczak, Heaton, Brown, Eckersley, O'Shea, Pique, Evans, Simpson, Lee,
Chester, Cleverley, Hewson, Nani, Eagles, Carrick, Fletcher, Dong, Brandy, Saha,
Rooney

Im happy for the young lads like Chester, Cleverley and Hewson who get to travel
and train and maybe even play with the first team. It must really boost their
confidence and give them to the hunger to make it in the future. Id love to see
Hewson play in the Champions League.

Is this the squad he has taken Jazzy man :confused:

Some of these boys will remember this game for the rest of their lives :)

I hope he leaves Nani and Carrick on the bench - let the youngsters start first.

Saha and Rooney up front.

Be nice for Saha to get some more time playing - he needs it to sharpen up a bit I
think - I know I joke and mess around about him but of course in reality I hope
and pray he does get back to what he was a couple years ago......and this game
will help him achieve that.

If these boys manage to get a draw it will be a fantastic result for me and all
United fans.

If they lose we still win because the guys get some invaluable experience....

Glory Glory Man United :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Yep, thats the squad going.....

Kuszczak, Heaton, Brown, Eckersley, O'Shea, Pique, Evans, Simpson, Lee, Chester, Cleverley, Hewson, Nani, Eagles, Carrick, Fletcher, Dong, Brandy, Saha, Rooney

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
True, and as 'Solsk' said I don't think Roma will play a full strength side, but I do expect us to lose this match. Maybe 2-1 2-0.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Roma will want some form of revenge for the 7-1 mauling last season so I expect them to win.

I hope Rooney scores and puts in a good performance so he's on form for the trip to Anfield.

I also hope that Febian Brandy gets some time on the pitch. I've been following his progress since our youth teams cup run last season and think he looks like a good prospect.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
reddwarf said:
Roma will want some form of revenge for the 7-1 mauling last season so I expect them to win.

I hope Rooney scores and puts in a good performance so he's on form for the trip to Anfield.

I also hope that Febian Brandy gets some time on the pitch. I've been following his progress since our youth teams cup run last season and think he looks like a good prospect.
but i still want united to win!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
united hav a narrow chance of winning as we r putting a young side out on the pitch.........but i dont want this game to be like the coventry one(im sure nobody does)...........but i still hope 4 a united victory!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i think united can knick his one if we try our best ..........but we wud hav to try our BEST..............i dont want it to be like the coventry game!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i think united can knick his one if we try our best ..........but we wud hav to try our BEST..............i dont want it to be like the coventry game!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Kuszczak

Simpson Pique Evans O'Shea

Eagles Flecther Carrick Nani

Saha Rooney(c)

SUBS: Heaton, Brown, Lee, Ecklesley, Hewson, Brandy and Dong.

Here we go......i predict 2-1 Roma

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.