Manchester United Talk banner

Man of the Match?

1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
with arsenals dodgy defence and arshaven not playing, ill stick my neck out and say, 3-0, we need tevez and rooney to play to close down arsenals defence and put alot of pressure on em...

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Close game this. Both teams don't want to be out of it for the 2nd leg. I say a close 1-0 to United. Rooney with the goal.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
3-2 to us.

That's if Adebayor and RVP are playing, if not I would say 3-1.

Ronaldo has a good record against Le Arse, so I would say, him to bag one, Berbatov to get one and ANDERSON-SON-SON. :)

·
Banned
875 Posts
I think this Champions League will be walk in the park for us since Arsenal got dodgy defence and their key players are injured at the moment Arshavin is ineligible which is very good since Arshaving become Arsenals key player last few games :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
3-2 to us.

That's if Adebayor and RVP are playing, if not I would say 3-1.

Ronaldo has a good record against Le Arse, so I would say, him to bag one, Berbatov to get one and ANDERSON-SON-SON. :)
RVP is not playing.
Im unsure about this game. We will get a few more clues as to who will start after the Spurs game.
Id take any win in this game, even a slender one.
We were poor at home against Porto but did the business in the 2nd leg.
I think we will win this game 2-1.
I think it will be an epic game though. 2 great footballing teams going toe to toe.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
i think we will win but i think it will be to close to predict we will win by a goal thats all i will say!
good news for us is that RVP and Arse Shaven aren't playing and hopefully they will be without Adebayor(your dad washes elephants and your mum is a whore :D) too

·
Manchester Is My Heaven!
40,932 Posts
will be a very close game hopefully its 2-0 and btw Wes Brown played 45 mins and wasnt injured!

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Really looking forward to the 2 Legs against Arsenal..!:D
They've got a few injury problems too, which is always good for us.. Going on the recent performance their defence is very sloppy at the moment, whereas our defence looks to have gotten over that blip we had.. Their going to be 2 tight affairs IMO and i'm hoping we could get a 2-0 victory at Old Trafford - It would be a brillant result..!;)
We haven't being scoring many goals as of late and it's a slight worry for these 2 games against Arsenal because I feel there'll be only be the single goal seperating us at the end of it all..!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Arsenal will be out Van Persie, Clichy, Gallas we know is out for season and Arshavin being cup-tied I wonder if Almunia will be fit but they will have some quality players like Walcott who I believe will be their key player in this game, if he starts on the right Evra has a massive job in front of him.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I doubt we will, but I'd like to see this:

--------------------Macheda
Rooney------------------------------------Ronaldo

---------------------Giggs
-----------Carrick------------Fletcher

Evra--------Vidic------------Ferdinand------Rafael

------------------Van Der Sar

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
let's hope the spirit of Roy Keane will be in these two games for the lads against Arsenal. He always knew how to shut their mouths up. Vieira especialy:rofl:

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
After today's performance we will have to start with the 'big four' on for me. I'd like to see this:

---------------Van Der Sar

Rafael-----Ferdinand-----Vidic-----Evra

-----------Carrick-----Anderson
Ronaldo-------------------------Rooney
-----------Tevez------Berbatov

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
--------------VDS
Rafael----Ferdinand---Vidic----Evra
--------Carrick----------Anderson
Ronaldo--------Giggs--------Rooney
---------------Berbatov

Tevez to come on if its still 0-0 by 60th min for giggs/anderson/carrick, whoever isnt performing.

1 - 20 of 313 Posts