Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My nephew has formed his own band. His name is Anthony White. He lives in Cornwall, near Camborne, and has formed a band known as Valkyr. His approach to music is a bit unique in so much that he turns classical pieces into electric! Their first cd has been released and is called Chooser of the Damned. Tracks (10) are The Exorcist; Doom of the Gods; O Fortuna; Dark Omens; Adiemus; The Phantom Riders; Ride of The Valkyries; Demons of Death; Mountain King and Jupiter.

Web Site is http://www.valkyrband.com - I promised him a bit of publicity.

S

·
0 Posts
Thats neat that is. Got it playing right now, sounds well good. ( now bookmarked : ) )
I'll get it posted on a couple of other forums, see if i can give them a bit of a boost

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Shooting this around work. Not too bad.

I won't go into detail about criticizing, but I think the "worst" track, happens to be one of my favorite pieces, haha.

Regardless, kudos to him and the band :)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SALFORD RED said:
Thats neat that is. Got it playing right now, sounds well good. ( now bookmarked : ) )
I'll get it posted on a couple of other forums, see if i can give them a bit of a boost
Cheers Ace.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Not my type of music but I know a mate more like a few that would be very interested. Let em know and to pass the word around. Good on em' !!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts