Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Bloody idiots, they deserve no respect and i hope the same happens to every single one of them who made a fool of the event in that way,
They make me fckin sad :(

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
classy bunch of guys for sure. and they would be up in arms if anyone had anything to say about hillsboro.

there just a minority tho, majority of their fans would have some respect

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Fukin Scouse Bas*ards!!!:fyou:

Like what was said above, that's pretty embarassing if you were a Liverpool Fan..

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
bang out of order as you say.
Seeing that airplane in the stands pee'd me off big style.scum.utter scum.
can i ask you a serious question though?!-whats the difference between that and taking the rip out of leeds fans getting stabbed!??-i can't be bothered looking, but i think it was you who made comments regarding this.
Please don't get all defensive mate, because if you find that acceptable then thats your perogotive(sp?) but i just want to know how your mind distinguishes the two, therefore avoiding being a hypocrite.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
just some idiots who think they're great for this act of stupidity. For what happened, no man should to such things. It was a world tragedy.

·
Registered
590 Posts
If it's the video I'm thinking then it's their fans singing about Munich on the concourse throwing a blow up aeroplane around. They're a classy lot arent they :fyou:

S

·
0 Posts
If it's the video I'm thinking then it's their fans singing about Munich on the concourse throwing a blow up aeroplane around. They're a classy lot arent they :fyou:
As classy as United fans singing about Hillsborough, 96 NE and murderers. (all loud and clear on Saturday sadly).
No need for any of that crap from either side IMO. :thumbsdownsmileyani

·
Gary Neville's love child
4,035 Posts
Not biased but i do think liverpool fans are the worst fans in terms of stuff like this and yeah we shouldn't sing murderers or anything like that, but they were singing about munich first but then get all defensive and say its not on when they get that sung at them, such double standards. I agree though its a minority of twats that would sing such horrid things, i remember being in the home stand at elland road against united (was a mates ticket) and some lad thought he'd act the big shot and started singing about munich and no-one joined in and one person said 'shut the f*ck up you dick head' and i respect their fans for that. Respect but still can't stand the scum :p

S

·
0 Posts
Not biased but i do think liverpool fans are the worst fans in terms of stuff like this and yeah we shouldn't sing murderers or anything like that, but they were singing about munich first but then get all defensive and say its not on when they get that sung at them, such double standards. I agree though its a minority of twats that would sing such horrid things, i remember being in the home stand at elland road against united (was a mates ticket) and some lad thought he'd act the big shot and started singing about munich and no-one joined in and one person said 'shut the f*ck up you dick head' and i respect their fans for that. Respect but still can't stand the scum :p
Sound that mate. :thumbsup:
I'll be loud and clear singing "you scouse *******s" "we all have Lids Scum" and all the rest.
But i'll never be heard singing/chanting any of the Hillsborough stuff no matter what the dippers sing/chant.

Funny enough, every year 6th Feb, Rawk, Ratole and other scouse forums always have threads paying there respects regarding Munich. I always post the links on here on our thread, never ever seen one bad comment from them. :thumbsup:

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Personally, while I think both are wrong, I believe Muncih songs are much worse than us chanting "Murderers".

Though the songs mocking Hillsborough are just as bad.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
There's no moral high ground for either side here, the 'Murderers' chant is no better than their Munich chant.
I disagree slightly.

I think that both are low, but the 'Murderes' chant is basically having ago at there fans, telling them about what they've done so to speak.

(I can't really find the right words for the above)

Munich chants are actually mocking the dead, which is the lowest of the low IMO.

When we sing songs actually mocing those who died in Hillsborough - that is just as bad as the Munich chants IMO.

I remember when Liverpool played at Goodison and won 2-0 the Liverpool fans were singing "2-0, to the muderes", similar to how we sing "Who the **** are Manutd". Thats pretty low IMO aswell.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
cannot see the video , i cannot understand why it took our stewards so long to take the inflatable plane off them , it was bouncing around their end for ages.

·
Registered
616 Posts
same here cant see it,but can picture it and they are trying to get one of their quarter legs moved in respect for Hillsborough,i say !:fyou:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Its hard to judge...deny or opposed it as much as we want but morons like these exists in every team and it is not too much to say they are the culprit that caused all these unnecessary banters between munich and hillsborough to keep going on cause no one want to be the first to back out. Idiots like them is an embarassement to their club.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts