Votes: 13 31.7%
  • No, it's a shit thread.

Votes: 28 68.3%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the **** has this forum turned into? We used to have intelligent discussion, reasoned debates and quality posts. Now all I ******* see is poorly spelt knee-jerks and endless imaginary transfer rumours.

Shut the **** up. We lose one ******* game to a team who, for the entirety of the game (and season) fed it to arguably the best striker in the world. Big ******* deal. Wayne Rooney cocked it up with that "I hate Liverpool" quote and made us look like a bunch of twats, there is a reason Fergie pulled the story as soon as it got noticed. Now all I see is how we are SO weak in SO many areas, despite the same ******* members saying how we had THE BEST squad in Europe. **** off! You dont know shit! We cant be that ******* bad if we are top of the league by FOUR POINTS AND A GAME IN HAND, with 2 trophies already and on course for more.

We are not the perfect team, but we are ******* close. We have one of the best defences in the world, if not the best. We have a generous helping of the top 10 strikers in the world right now, not just at hitting the back of the net but support play, overall skill, mentality. Half of our world class players aren't even at their peak, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Anderson, Evans and Foster still have another 5 years before they are meant to play their best football. With that kind of framework we can build a squad around them that can dominate England and Europe for the next decade.

Moral of the story. Dont ******* post knee-jerks or other equally ******* stupid threads.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
1. I'm impressd you didn't swear once...

2. Its a forum man....peoples views/opinions are posted. If you don't like what you see, then don't respond. :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
What do you expect Justice? Its a forum after all.
We can always rely on you for a good rant though :thumbsup:
I know what your saying and I hear ya, but why get so angry about it?
I feel the same way but Im more mild mannered in my approach.
If people make replies you dont like, dont fly off the handle, just respond calmly.
Nice one Justice.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1. I'm impressd you didn't swear once...

2. Its a forum man....peoples views/opinions are posted. If you don't like what you see, then don't respond. :)
1. I swore quite alot

2. Thats not how forums works. People post their ideas then I tell them why they are so ******* wrong. Unfortunately I've been doing that for a long time and nothing is getting through.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
1. I swore quite alot

2. Thats not how forums works. People post their ideas then I tell them why they are so ******* wrong. Unfortunately I've been doing that for a long time and nothing is getting through.
Yes...

..but all the time using **** things.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
not again my arse is still sore from the last time :frown:

tbh i dont get this thread a day after when there has already been about two on it and the fact its a forum and people have there opinions
yeah true enough cantillius! freedom of speech its our democratic right:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts