Votes: 13 31.7%
  • No, it's a shit thread.

Votes: 28 68.3%
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Hmm ..
You should have said it in a better, more decent way .. but i agree in so many ways. I hate it how some of us seems to change their opinions depends on the performance the team shows. The truth is that the boys are prone to a day off, and as bad as it sounds we have to accept that. We are not lying when we say that we have got the best team tho, its the truth and our successes are speaking that. But to say that we are unbeatable than yes, very cocky. I see nothing wrong with Wayne Rooney saying that he hates Liverpool .. Wasn't it Gerrard who wrote that he wants United dead in his biography? Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Ask Rafa, he has made himself a fool many times by expressing his own opinion .. if you can call that an opinion, anyways.

Hundred people, hundred minds, hundred opinions. Can see no wrong with that, its a forum and discussing is what its based on. Yes, many stupid minds on here, but they're vital to the forum too as it makes it complete.

As for myself, I won't let the ones who post stupid threads as like criticizing players using destructive feedback having an easy life here. Threads like that are the only ones i will not tolerate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I get your point of view Justice, defending the team from the unworthy critics, but it's a forum, and as long as they respect the rules, they have the right to judge. Even though the opinions might not be so encouraging.

·
Registered
366 Posts
What the **** has this forum turned into? We used to have intelligent discussion, reasoned debates and quality posts. Now all I ******* see is poorly spelt knee-jerks and endless imaginary transfer rumours.

Shut the **** up. We lose one ******* game to a team who, for the entirety of the game (and season) fed it to arguably the best striker in the world. Big ******* deal. Wayne Rooney cocked it up with that "I hate Liverpool" quote and made us look like a bunch of twats, there is a reason Fergie pulled the story as soon as it got noticed. Now all I see is how we are SO weak in SO many areas, despite the same ******* members saying how we had THE BEST squad in Europe. **** off! You dont know shit! We cant be that ******* bad if we are top of the league by FOUR POINTS AND A GAME IN HAND, with 2 trophies already and on course for more.

We are not the perfect team, but we are ******* close. We have one of the best defences in the world, if not the best. We have a generous helping of the top 10 strikers in the world right now, not just at hitting the back of the net but support play, overall skill, mentality. Half of our world class players aren't even at their peak, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Anderson, Evans and Foster still have another 5 years before they are meant to play their best football. With that kind of framework we can build a squad around them that can dominate England and Europe for the next decade.

Moral of the story. Dont ******* post knee-jerks or other equally ******* stupid threads.[/QUOTE

Well said .
Too many post 1993 subscribers and not enough pre 1993 . I'm only envious but there are alot of young United supporters who weren't even born when Fergie took over , let alone remember the barren years that most of us 30+ years olds have had to endure . Every time we lose a game you get the usual clap trap about team selection , who should be sold or who should be bought . We are all entitled to our opinions but a season is about 38 games . I've no doubt we will lose again in fact I'd nearly bet on it . We have lost leagues when we should have won them and won them when all seemed to be lost . I'm not trying to sound patronising but don't hit the panic button just yet . There is still an awful lot of football to be played .

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Too many post 1993 subscribers and not enough pre 1993 . I'm only envious but there are alot of young United supporters who weren't even born when Fergie took over , let alone remember the barren years that most of us 30+ years olds have had to endure . Every time we lose a game you get the usual clap trap about team selection , who should be sold or who should be bought . We are all entitled to our opinions but a season is about 38 games . I've no doubt we will lose again in fact I'd nearly bet on it . We have lost leagues when we should have won them and won them when all seemed to be lost . I'm not trying to sound patronising but don't hit the panic button just yet . There is still an awful lot of football to be played .

I was born in 93. I cant help it

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
on forums there is always knee jerk reactions, so i doubt that will change.

past few months this place has grew and grew, the only downside(in my opinion) is that the number of burks posting has risen dramatically.
Suppose (just like united) with greatness/popularity increasing, it just means the burks increase too.

i still think this is one of the best places to debate united without resorting to petty insults etc...

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
sadly it is a forum, and knee jerk reactions will happen often. anyway I think what people are more worried about is not all that the fact that we lost to the scousers, but the way we lost, 4-1 at home. I can assure you if it had been closer and we would have given a bigger fight we wouldn't have as much slating.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
What the **** has this forum turned into? We used to have intelligent discussion, reasoned debates and quality posts. Now all I ******* see is poorly spelt knee-jerks and endless imaginary transfer rumours.

Shut the **** up. We lose one ******* game to a team who, for the entirety of the game (and season) fed it to arguably the best striker in the world. Big ******* deal. Wayne Rooney cocked it up with that "I hate Liverpool" quote and made us look like a bunch of twats, there is a reason Fergie pulled the story as soon as it got noticed. Now all I see is how we are SO weak in SO many areas, despite the same ******* members saying how we had THE BEST squad in Europe. **** off! You dont know shit! We cant be that ******* bad if we are top of the league by FOUR POINTS AND A GAME IN HAND, with 2 trophies already and on course for more.

We are not the perfect team, but we are ******* close. We have one of the best defences in the world, if not the best. We have a generous helping of the top 10 strikers in the world right now, not just at hitting the back of the net but support play, overall skill, mentality. Half of our world class players aren't even at their peak, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Anderson, Evans and Foster still have another 5 years before they are meant to play their best football. With that kind of framework we can build a squad around them that can dominate England and Europe for the next decade.

Moral of the story. Dont ******* post knee-jerks or other equally ******* stupid threads.
no u -

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
damn you and you're great comebacks :( just once id like to burn you :p
Try some gasoline and a match...

not again my arse is still sore from the last time :frown:

tbh i dont get this thread a day after when there has already been about two on it and the fact its a forum and people have there opinions
Mate, that time, it wsn't the banning bat...:eek::eek::whistling:

As for the topic, I think it's over-reacting. most people in here are pissed at such a loss, at home, to those... guys..., but they know that the team is still great, the objectives are still well within reach.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Try some gasoline and a match...

Mate, that time, it wsn't the banning bat...:eek::eek::whistling:

As for the topic, I think it's over-reacting. most people in here are pissed at such a loss, at home, to those... guys..., but they know that the team is still great, the objectives are still well within reach.
i knew it wasn't as big as usual ;)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts