Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got to thinking about the last time that I actually bought a United jersey . I'm not really into wearing jersey's that much . Nothing to do with thinking it's not cool or anything just not really into it . I have a couple of tshirts from the Tshirts United site which I like but thats it really .

Are you the type of person who HAS to have the latest jersey or will you make do with the same one for ages . Do you spend a small fortune each year on all sorts of club merchandise .
It kills me when people go on about how many times United change their shirts . Don't buy them if it bothers you that much .
Whats your thoughts on the whole to buy or not to buy discussion ?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I wouldn't always get the latest jersey. I'd wear shorts/older kits/training tops for example.

I might get a new jersey though....probably get one this summer

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I get some jerseys but only from NIKE Stores on here. Theyre so costly!!!

Nothing much more. I get Videos online . Having Rooney on My Bathroom Towels does not interest me. :eek:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
jerseys thats it about it, and matchday programs wen at games. last time i bought a jersey was the last one sponsored by vodafone.

have the current home one and blue away but gf got me those:)

u dont need to have the latest jersey to be a supporter:thumbsup: i say tht cos ive a feeling this thread will have a few comments stating the opposite!

PS: good thread Dublin Red:first:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I get some jerseys but only from NIKE Stores on here. Theyre so costly!!!

Nothing much more. I get Videos online . Having Rooney on My Bathroom Towels does not interest me. :eek:
I think I remember them selling toilet paper in the Megastore with the Chelsea crest on it :laugh:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
jerseys thats it about it, and matchday programs wen at games. last time i bought a jersey was the last one sponsored by vodafone.

have the current home one and blue away but gf got me those:)

u dont need to have the latest jersey to be a supporter:thumbsup: i say tht cos ive a feeling this thread will have a few comments stating the opposite!

PS: good thread Dublin Red:first:
Here we go with the true red thing again. :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
NOT ONE PENNY.

Get shirts from bestway4you if i buy any. :thumbsup:

I think I remember them selling toilet paper in the Megastore with the Chelsea crest on it :laugh:
It was United toilet roll. :mad:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Everything I get is counterfeit. I get stuff from tshirtsunited, and bestway4you (thanks again SAL) and also whoareyadesigns.

Malcolm Glazer can die in a fire.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Everything I get is counterfeit. I get stuff from tshirtsunited, and bestway4you (thanks again SAL) and also whoareyadesigns.

Malcolm Glazer can die in a fire.
north africa is great place for the knock offs. was in morocco last august and their jerseys are really good. the only thing wrong with any jersey i looked at there was in the team crests.

quality work:thumbsup:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
north africa is great place for the knock offs. was in morocco last august and their jerseys are really good. the only thing wrong with any jersey i looked at there was in the team crests.

quality work:thumbsup:
Thanks for the advice, I'll be in Europe sometime in the next couple years for school, and I'll be sure to go to Egypt or Morocco since I've always wanted to. Anywhere but shitty Tunisia.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks for the advice, I'll be in Europe sometime in the next couple years for school, and I'll be sure to go to Egypt or Morocco since I've always wanted to. Anywhere but shitty Tunisia.
cool, hopefully u enjoy the european experience! morocco is good for a week of guaranteed sun all yr round and is extremely cheap:thumbsup:

just to stay on topic, the knock off jerseys are only about 10 euro or so:D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts