Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 490 Posts

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
West Ham at home 3 days after this if anyone's interested where we can probably rest Rooney for Kagawa.

------------------------------DDG------------------------------
Rafael---------Vidic-------------------Evans-------Evra
-------------Cleverley-----------------Anderson------------
-----Zaha----------------Rooney-------------------Nani----
----------------------------Welbeck----------------------------

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
I just want Evra benched.
He can sit there and concentrate on getting his bum pinched.
He is better at that than he has been at football lately, certainly when it comes to defending, which I believe is part of his job description.

·
Rustling & Hustling
8,029 Posts
-----------------------De Gea---------------------
Rafael-----Jones------Evans-------Fabio
-------------Fellaini------Anderson------------
---Nani-----------Kagawa--------Zaha----------
--------------------Welbeck----------------------

Would like to give Smalling time at centre back (if he'll be fit) but don't want to break up Jones and Evans after playing so well today.
Fellaini and Anderson if Fellaini is back, if not, Cleverley and Anderson. Fletcher to get time from the bench again.
Nani (will surely be back), Kagawa (if fit, was he injured today?) and Zaha. Welbeck upfront to hopefully keep his form going.

Rooney will almost certainly play though.

·
Registered
344 Posts
-----------------------Lindegaard---------------------
Fabio-----Rio------Jones-------Buttner
------------Cleverley-------Anderson------------
---Zaha-----------Januzaj--------Nani----------

That team's good enough to beat Stoke. I don't think Stoke is going to use all of their first team either as both teams want to focus on the league. I want to see Adnan play this game because I think he has very few chances to play in his favored position with Rooney and Kagawa both wanting the role. He did great in the in the last cup match as the number 10 and I would like to see him pulling the strings again.

I would also like to see Thorpe getting some playing time as well as Larnell Cole.

·
Not a fan of current United first team
898 Posts
-----------------------Lindegaard---------------------
Fabio-----Rio------Jones-------Buttner
------------Cleverley-------Anderson------------
---Zaha-----------Januzaj--------Nani----------

That team's good enough to beat Stoke. I don't think Stoke is going to use all of their first team either as both teams want to focus on the league. I want to see Adnan play this game because I think he has very few chances to play in his favored position with Rooney and Kagawa both wanting the role. He did great in the in the last cup match as the number 10 and I would like to see him pulling the strings again.

I would also like to see Thorpe getting some playing time as well as Larnell Cole.
I think he's injured sadly...

1 - 20 of 490 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.