·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
Lindegaard
Fabio, Vidic, Smalling, Buttner
Cleverley, Anderson
Zaha, Kagawa, Nani
Welbeck
4 games in 12 days or so is too much for Adnan.

Bench: Amos, Jones, Rafael, Rooney, Valencia, Young, Evra

·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
Seriously. Fucking bullshit. Moyes is challenging Nani to perform on a consistent level. HOW THE FUCK is he supposed to do that when he's playing one game and get benched for several games after that? Fucking ginger prick.

·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
A very good result, and although I wouldn't be too concerned with it in those conditions, a pleasing performance.

Two clean sheets in a row, both in away games, not too bad. The younger CB's are taking their chance. Hope we stick with a settled two from those three. It's amazing the difference Rafael makes. Gives Valencia some versatility and you could see him using that to get into good areas, his final product let him down though. Very encouraging what we have there, that's going to be our outlet for most of the season I'd imagine.

A bit of continuity tonight really helped. I'd hope the same applies on Saturday. Don't want too see anymore than 2 or 3 changes from tonight's team assuming Rooneys out. I'd probably bring Januzaj in for Anderson, and leave the rest as it is.
3 clean sheets in a row actually!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.