Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
481 - 490 of 490 Posts

·
23,699 Posts
YES, we did it on a COLD, WINDY, HAILY, RAINY night at STOKE.

I went to sleep at the HAIL break (not knowing how long it could last). But seeing the news in the morning was a delight. A cracking goal and an assist to Young is stuff of dreams and that really happened. And also avoided City in the SF. Now bring on Sunderland.
No surprise it was away....

We need to grind out results like this even if performance deserts us. Our real chance for a trophy now.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Given the conditions it was a pleasing result. Some sloppy passing and terrible crossing but perhaps was somewhat due to the weather. Good to see Fletcher back for the second game running.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Absolute screamer from Ashley Young! What a hit, son! What a hit!

I thought I must be dreaming when Evra cut inside and bent it in with his right foot. Did last night's match actually happen? o_O

Couldn't have wished for a better draw in the semi's. We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-lee! Wem-ber-lee! Wem-ber-lee! :dance:

·
23,699 Posts
Absolute screamer from Ashley Young! What a hit, son! What a hit!

I thought I must be dreaming when Evra cut inside and bent it in with his right foot. Did last night's match actually happen? o_O

Couldn't have wished for a better draw in the semi's. We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wem-ber-lee! Wem-ber-lee! Wem-ber-lee! :dance:
Hopefully Valencia will score with his left foot soon.... Or has he already done so??

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
YES, we did it on a COLD, WINDY, HAILY, RAINY night at STOKE.

I went to sleep at the HAIL break (not knowing how long it could last). But seeing the news in the morning was a delight. A cracking goal and an assist to Young is stuff of dreams and that really happened. And also avoided City in the SF. Now bring on Sunderland.
Falling asleep during the hail would be quite an achievement, if you were at the match!

Otherwise, please stop falling asleep and taking over my function as the most senile forum member, Salford Red always excepted, of course.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Watching the highlights programme from Sky, I noticed when Anderson went off, the commentator said "Anderson's exit confirmed'

If only those were prophetic words for January!

481 - 490 of 490 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.