Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
I was wondering why this morning I switched on the TV and on BBC breakfast show they were talking about coffee? They said Apple Juice is actually a much more effective drink in terms of how it keeps you alert like coffee in the mornings, you learn something new everyday, don't you?

So instead of overdosing on coffee, drink applce juice, that way you'll never get an overdose, probably just diarrhoea :)

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
There's an Indonesian Sports drink called Extra Joss. About 10 people have died from it over the years. It has such high levels of caffeine that people with weak hearts simply have heart attacks and die. Cristiano Ronaldo is there sponsor lolz.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
I was wondering why this morning I switched on the TV and on BBC breakfast show they were talking about coffee? They said Apple Juice is actually a much more effective drink in terms of how it keeps you alert like coffee in the mornings, you learn something new everyday, don't you?

So instead of overdosing on coffee, drink applce juice, that way you'll never get an overdose, probably just diarrhoea :)
Apple juice - cider - Hmmmmmmmmmm......:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts