Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Ole Retired he became the new strikers trainer and with his experiance he trained our strikers for example tevez finishing had became better since he joined us and he scored as double as he scored last season also ole effected our younger strikers like danny welbeck who will become a new england legend
Cole and Yorke have greater experiance less injures and both played more matches so when they retire we should offer them them a training role
cole and yorke would teach the other players partnership and how to understand the other partner bec. they had a great partership and also rooney and tevez had a great partnership wich would be better when there is cole yorke and ole train them solskjear and andy have a clinic finishing could be great that our young strikers to learn from it and with yorke ole and andy as trainers our young reds
would get a greater experiance than if they ben sended on a loan

ITS NOT THE MANEGER AND THE MATCH EXPERIANCE WHAT EFFECT THE PLAYER FORM ITS ALSO THE WELL TO TRAIN AND MOSTLY THE ONES WHO TRAIN THEM

MODS. PLZ DONT DELETE THIS THREAD IF YOU THONK IT REDICULAS :D as you deleted my riise thread

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
i don't think andy cole would make a good coach he seems too tempermental , when he played for utd if he was in his happy smiling bubbly mood he was an awesome striker one of utds best ever,but whenever his head dropped onto his chest and he would start frowning and sulking you may as well sub him because he could not score in that mood or mode.it got to the stage where you could watch andy for 15 minutes and predict that he would not score in that game ,if cole had been an happy go lucky chap throughout his carear he would have trebled his already impressive goal tally.dwight yorke is the total opposite totally laid back always smiling and bubbly ,youngsters will learn better from this type of person rather than a very moody person.andy could not control his mood swings i doubt if he could control or teach young players without looseing it big time.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet fa said:
i don't think andy cole would make a good coach he seems too tempermental , when he played for utd if he was in his happy smiling bubbly mood he was an awesome striker one of utds best ever,but whenever his head dropped onto his chest and he would start frowning and sulking you may as well sub him because he could not score in that mood or mode.it got to the stage where you could watch andy for 15 minutes and predict that he would not score in that game ,if cole had been an happy go lucky chap throughout his carear he would have trebled his already impressive goal tally.dwight yorke is the total opposite totally laid back always smiling and bubbly ,youngsters will learn better from this type of person rather than a very moody person.andy could not control his mood swings i doubt if he could control or teach young players without looseing it big time.
ANDY NOT MOODY HE IS A GREAT PERSON

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
abojodeh said:
MODS. PLZ DONT DELETE THIS THREAD IF YOU THONK IT REDICULAS :D as you deleted my riise thread
FFS, do ue really think that the thread on John Arne Riise joinin' United isn't ridiculous at all?

And back to the topic, didn't Andrew Cole juz' beat up his wife & was sent on probation? :confused:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keano4taoiseach said:
Didn't Andy recently beat up his wife?

Eh, I think that's tempermental don't you abo ;)
he did and he is sorry and rumors say that they are back
but yorke dont hurt a flie and he is great
he had a great carer byt you cant imagine what he faced during his life he was the league top scorer many times and even he wasnt even a sub in england

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
abojodeh said:
he did and he is sorry and rumors say that they are back
but yorke dont hurt a flie and he is great
he had a great carer byt you cant imagine what he faced during his life he was the league top scorer many times and even he wasnt even a sub in england
do you know them abo i think there both legends treble winners that makes them legend to me

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Cole & Yorke will not see United again, get used to it, and they will not make good coaches. If United employed every ex player we would be the biggest employer in the UK!!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
lol, priceless thread.

abo should where either....

1.a jesters hat (forum funny man)

2.a dunce hat (forum idiot)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.