Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berba is no squad player, he was a good signing for us. Alright he hasn't hit the headlines, as you would expect from the amount of money we paid, but in that same respect is Tev worth the price tag we have to pay to keep him? Of course he is, the comparisons to Eric are not without reason, when you watch him play (not on the TV!!!!) you see what he does, his movement and his analasys of the defence are incredibly intelligent. My only criticism of him is that he doesn't goal hang as much as he should, if he did then he would get a lot more goals, but also he wouldn't have the same assist rate. He is a unique player and once he finds his true roll in the United squad then I'm sure he will be an invaluable player. I, personally, was delighted when we signed him. I firmly believe he is one of the most creative and intelligent forwards in the world. Just because he hasn't scored 20+ goals yet this season there is no need to be so critical. You wont be saying the same next season, I can assure you. Come on guys, where is your faith. BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts