Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the media and fans need to stop with the Whole "Tevez vs Berba" debate, as berbatov seems to get the raw end of the deal. these are two very different players, and were bought in for very different reasons. Tevez came as fergie needed a prolific goalscorer ASAP, he was bought in for a short term fix, quick goals! Now berbatov was a long term investmant, fergie expected no more than 10 goals Jan-July 09, and the club will be patient with him, not expecting goals/ performances until probably his second season. like Ruud V.N look at the facts for this season Tevez has 41 apps (23) with 15 goals in all competions (PL,FA,CC,EU) On average it takes him 670 mins to score a goal his chance conversion is 19% his shot accuracy is 21% Berbatov has 36 apps(6) with 23 goals in all competions (PL,FA,CC,EU) on average it takes him 263mins to score a goal his chance conversion is 31% his shot accuracy is 27% against the clubs expectancies berbatov has eceeded them in half a season. tevez isn't (until recently) getting the results. they're two contrasting players, tevez has the first touch of my grandad, and bebatov runs as much as my gran. and they only work well when playing with the right counterparts. all in all they'd both make my team week in, week out, but unfortunately the greed of the "Kia Joor...whatever...bian" will prevent united signing him, as he is no way worth £30m.

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts