Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tevez is over-rated.He might still score some vital goals from now till the end of the season, but if he were a better player, we might not need those late [email protected] - you are right, Tevez IS not a poor man's Rooney, because he would cost us the same amount of money, so he's should just be considered an over-priced good player. Let's be frank, Rooney = one of the best in the world. Tevez = just good.I've been watching quite a bit of La Liga this season and nobody can tell me that both David Villa and Samuel Eto'o are not better than Tevez. Both would be available for the price being spoken about for Tevez.You know, I love Carlos' passion for the club and maybe, if United had wrapped up his deal in the summer, we would be seeing a much better version of Carlos Tevez, but these are all ifs and buts.As it stands, he is playing like a midfielder - not a striker - but his passing and physique means he'll never be a top class midfielder and his finishing means he'll never be a top class striker.So long, Carlos and thanks for the memories....

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts