Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^ The fact is the neither Berba nor Tevez are ideal strikers for us. In some of the matches this season, bith have frustrated me. Tevez running rings in the middle of the pitch, seemingly refusing to pass to teammates and in the end losing the ball. Berba walking around the pitch seemingly disinterested to help out his team mates and then jogging back when he got bored not having the ball. Both are not ideal strikers, but Berba has the best first touch and ball control in the prem IMO and between these two I'd keep the one with the traits we need. Berba is that man. I was one of the first to say on this forum and I'll repeat it. If Tevez cost 15mil and was on 40k a week, I'd love to have him, but he isn't. And he's not happy being rotated either. Everybody goes on and on about his passion, but if he were such a great team player, he wouldn't be doing all his little antics, making comments on South American radio about the situation and he'd just get on with it. How often did Ole Gunnar Solskjaer complain. And you can say what you want, Solskjaer was aclinical finisher and much much more effective as a striker than Carlos Tevez. When people rave about Tevez, it certainly isn't about his finishing or positioning. So what are you raving about then? That's right....his running. *facepalm*

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts