Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O'Niel as far as I'm concerned is the only realistic candidate for SAF's replacement. Jose can go take a long running jump into something wet, he has no class, no style and no commitment. To say he is a great manager is a joke, he made the headlines through controversy and opinions that were so against the system, he was a journalists dream, not a supporters!!! He did well with Chelsea, of course he did, he had an open cheque book and some of the best players in the world, but that doesn't make a team! In fact, calling Chelsea a team is also a joke! It's a 2 ton bag full of 10 ton ego's, and that bag is falling apart at the seams. That aint going to happen at the mighty Man U. If the Glazers decide he is the perfect candidate then I for one will be very dissapointed, I could even switch my allegiance to FC United, as many fans of our illustrious club have done so far. I DON'T WANT HIM. Can I make that point any clearer. My only second choice is that Phelan takes over under the guidance of SAF with Ole as assistant, I'd be happy with that......

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts