Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I think nev's wrong about that, Tevez is worth 25mil but that being said the man has no soul no self-respect, what we forget most of the footballers from that part of the world have poor backgrounds all they want to do is earn money which is ok, what hurts me is he probably will never win a PL medal OR A CL medal in his career he got that with us as a bit part player. I never hated the guy at first I thought he was mistreated he was awesome in the carling cup last season an he an berba made a great combo what a team we had last season but all good things have to end for the future i think fergie made a great buy in Valencia an Owen was a good coup for us EVERY MANCHESTER UNITED FAN RED DEVIL DONT GET IT TWISTED OUR GREAT CLUB IS IN TROUBLE I DONT KNOW WHAT THESE AMERICANS ARE DOING BUT IF SOMEONE DOES NOT DO SOMETHING SOON M.U.FC AS WE KNOW IT KNEW IT WILL CHANGE what are they doing to our club its scarey the debt on united, glazers kids are taking loans out against the club and they never come out and say anything i reckon David Gill dont even know what's going on. When they first took over a vast majoratiy of united fans did not want anything to do with them an they created their own club, They knew what was in store for us an I think they were right becuse the suffering has started yeah we are 2nd an we will be city its not that what kills me is when SIR ALEX comes out an says everything's OK

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts