Manchester United Talk banner

Comment on Stretford End banner to be in place by FA Cup clash with Leeds United by s

244 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Fred the Red 
#1 ·
actuley guys i have a argument im a proud manc myself from coventry ive loved them since i was 7 im 30 now it took me a while 2 get to my first game at old trafford thru the years i watched them when they came to the midlands my first game was at old trafford was a cup game derby last season 2nd leg i thank god i got 2 watch christiano ranoldo the judas an most of the big names play that night there was 70,000 odd fans their i was suprised by the level of noise it was not that loud so my next match was a pl match i think it was the game against tottenham 5-2 even the noise that day wasnt amazing my point is the 3-2 last season aginst villa what an atmosphere an the game aginst man city 4-3 i think as fans we needto get behind the team more at old trafford make some real noise get behind them since my 1st game ive been to 7 games now at old trafford for the biggest club ground in the country our football atmosphere lacks big time sno red devil4life

More...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.