Manchester United Talk banner

Comment on The Future Is Bright by RFR

309 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Fred the Red 
#1 ·
Federico Macheda -17 The Da Sila Twins and Dany Welbeck - 18 Anderson 19 Darron Gibson - 21 6 of the players who started the FA Cup Semi Final can be considered youngsters and played admirably. They gave the experienced and seasoned pros of Everton a good fight and should have won it through a penalty that was never given. I have never felt so positive after a Man Utd defeat in my life though. I won't forget this FA Cup exit, because it was the day Man Utd's next generation announced itself to the world. One never knows if a young player with great potential goes on to be great or mediocre, but the skill and maturity on display last night has left me very excited. Dany Welbeck and Kiko Macheda look like they have a good understanding and like genuine Premier League players. I'm excited and watching that partnership blossom at OT. If you look at the two of them and their physique, I think they can become powerful premier league strikers. We're not mentioning Frazier Campbell who has been out on loan and who can be a handful as well. The only thing is that I feel his pace should be used down the wings. While we have to be cautious not to set our expectations to high, I think we are looking at genuine Premier League quality players coming through the ranks and I couldn't be happier. Carlos who?

More...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.